Chapter Four

(Dennis's POV)
I don't know much about who I am. All I remember is my father's name, Dennis Kennedy, and that Better Living Industries killed my family. I was a street rat, and now I'm a zonerunner, free to be whatever the hell I want. I shaved part of my head a Batman logo dyed blue. The shaved part is pink and the rest is green.
I only have one picture left of my family. It's a small photo in my yinyang locket. I fight for my family and all the other lives that've been lost.

I've been outside Battery City for about 8 months now. I spend a lot of my time with Kobra Kid. We've been secretly dating for a while now. He's the one that gave me the name Crash/Queen. Kobra said it fits perfectly for me cause I'm wreckless and I've got quite the ego at times.

One day, I was hanging out at the diner, like usual, when Party Poison brought a girl home. She was slightly older than me. She was walking with a slight limp, her bright blonde bangs were covering her face.
"Sit here." Poison muttered as he sat the girl down at a booth. He turned to us. "Hey, where's the others?"
"Jet-Star's in with Dr D, and Fun Ghoul went after you." Kobra said to his older brother.
"Okay, thanks." Poison said unenthusiasticly as he walked back to the girl.
"So, who's you're friend?" I asked.
"Crash, this is Adrenaline Sunshine. Adrenaline, Crash/Queen and my little brother Kobra Kid."
"Hey, nice to meet you..." Adrenaline Sunshine said to me.
"Heyo." I responded.

We talked for a while, waiting for Fun Ghoul to get home, whenever he does.