Chapter Ten

(Agent's POV)
"Agent...?"

I looked up to see Fun Ghoul standing a few feet away from me. I stood up and ran over to him. I trew my arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry I got mad at Toxic, I just-"
"It's fine. You're just uneasy about him." Ghoul cut off. He wrapped his arms around my chest.
Fun Ghoul stepped back. He reached up and wiped away my tears.
"Come on, let's get you inside." I unlocked the back door to the record shop. We walked upstairs to the eat in kitchen. We sat down next to each other and just talked for a while.

(Adrenaline's POV)
It was late, almost 2 am before Crash and Kobra returned. But they returned empty-handed.
"I'm gonna walk Crash home. Be back later." Kobra said. The two of them walked off towards our little area not far from here.
"I'll walk you home too." Party Poison helped me up. "It's late."

We started out walking together, but by the end, I had gotten tired. Poison hoisted me up onto his back and carried me the rest of the way.
By the we got there, I was out. When I woke up, I was laying on my bed (Don't worry, I was still in the same outfit as earlier) and Poison had crashed on my green barrel chair.
"Morning." He said as he opened one eye. I sat up on the edge of the bed.
"Was the chair really all that comfortable?" I questioned.
"I've slept on worse." Poison laughed.
"Morning you two!" Fun Ghoul yelled as he threw the door open.
"Hey." Party Poison sat up and walked over to his friend.

I walked out to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine.
"I HEAR COFFEE!!!!" I heard Poison shout, causing me to jump. He ran out to the kitchen after me.
"Uh, mind if I join...?" He asked sheepishly.
"Go on ahead." I laughed. "I won't stop you."