Chapter Twenty-two

(Toxic's POV)
I was staying up late watching Black Butler when I heard a knock at the door. It was 13 knocks. So I knew it was Adrenaline. I paused the tv andwalked over to the door. I unlocked and opened the door.
"Hey, Adrenaline. What's up?" I asked her. "No, why are you hear at like 10 at night?"
"I've got something to show you. Well, more or less somewhere." She gave an awkward smile, causing me to chuckle.
"Okay, let's go." I smiled as I grabbed my keys. We walked over to her place next door. She ran inside and grabbed her wallet and a few small chains.
"What are those for?" I asked.
"Don't worry. You'll see." She said.

As we turned to leave, we saw Fun Ghoul, Agent Explorer, and Party Poison walking around. Ghoul and Agent were flirting as they walked, and Poison seemed annoyed until he looked up and saw Adrenaline and walked over to her.
"Hey Adrenaline. Whatcha do-"
"Can't talk now, be back later!" She exclaimed as we ran off towards Zone 7.

(Poison's POV)
"Wait, Adrenaline!" I called after her, but she was out of earshot.
"Yep, she's at it again." Agent sighed as she rested her head on Ghoul's shoulder.
"What's she doing?" He asked.
"I don't know. She refuses to tell me or let me go with her. I was pissed at first, but I soon let it go." Agent shrugged.
"What?!" I yelled. "You just let my baby go out there on her own?!"
"Woah dude, you're baby?" Fun Ghoul laughed.
"It's not like I can stop her." Agent responded. "Ghoul, carry me back to the diner pwease?"
"Naw, come on." Ghoul hoisted Agent up onto his back and started walking back towards the diner. I walked over to Adrenaline's house. I planned on waiting till she got back. Well, indoors of course. I'm crazy, not stupid.