Chapter Fifteen

(Adrenaline's POV)
Jet-Star came back home later that day. I had drawn a few sketches of my OC Cat Hoton. I don't know how I created her, just one day I drew her and just seemed to know her name.

"Hey guys." Jet-Star said as he entered the diner.
"Where where you?" Fun Ghoul asked.
"Nowhere really." Jet answered.
"Where's nowhere?" Crash/Queen laughed.
"Just hanging out with Neon Lights. That's all." He shrugged as he sat down next to Ghoul.
"Doesn't she live at the old Target with Pop Rocket and Shock Detonator?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?" Jet-Star looked at me.
"I've heard that name before." I answered.
"Speaking of Pop Rocket," Agent said as she stood up. "We're helping her move into the old garage next door to us. Come on Adrenaline. We've gotta go."
"Bye." Fun Ghoul kissed her cheek.
"Oh yeah!" I jumped out my seat. "Pop's bringing over her stuff for the garage."
"Oh, see ya guys later." Party Poison said as he sat up and gave me a quick hug.
"Bye." I smiled at him.

《TIME SKIP》

"Hey girls!" Pop Rocket exclaimed as we drove up to the old Target.
"Hey Pop!" I smiled as I opened the trunk door.
"Yo, thanks for helping me out!" She said as she tossed her few bags into the trunk.
"No prob. We'd do it for any friend." Agent got into the driver's seat.
"Yeah, anyhow, you're moving in next door." I climbed into the passenger seat.
"Yeah, I'm excited!" Pop Rocket exclaimed as she crawled into the backseat. "We're gonna make this place awesome!"