Chapter Eighteen

(Poison's POV)

(One Month Later)

The previous month was pretty eventful. Agent and Ghoul came out about being together. Jet-Star admitted to having a girlfriend. I got plenty of time to grow closer with Adrenaline. Toxic got her first tattoo, the Wings of Freedom from Attack on Titan. And finally, Crash threw a major party.

One day the eight of us were out battling Dracs like usual. After about an hour or two, we seemed to have gotten rid of all the Dracs in the area. I looked around to find Adrenaline.
"Guys, where's Adrenaline....?" I was starting to get worried.
"You lost her?!" Agent screamed at me.
"Dude, chill. It was an accident. We all make them." Fun Ghoul rested his hand on her shoulder. I was starting to panic.
"Where did you last see her?" Kobra asked.
"I-I don't know. She was somewhere around here. Where is she?!" I had started pacing and screaming myself.
"She'll be fine. Adrenaline's a stong fighter! BL/ind can't take her down!" Toxic tried to calm me down. I stopped pacing.

"I'm going after her."

"W-what? That's insane! She can handle herself!" Crash yelled at me.
"I don't care!" I yelled back. I climbed into the Trans Am and drove off in the direction Kobra said he saw a van go.

(Adrenaline's POV)

I woke up groggily. When I looked around, I was in an all white prison cell. My hair was dyed jet black and I was wearing all white.
"So, this is her?" A female S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W asked a Draculoid.
"Yeah, she'll know where the other zonerunners are hiding." The Drac responded.
"She better." The S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W glared at me and the two of them walked off. As they left, the Drac dropped a sheathed dagger. I looked arounded and swiped it from the other side of the bars.
'This is the only way I can save the others... I won't let BL/ind get the info from me.' I thought as I slowly unsheathed the dagger. I dropped the case on the cement floor. I used the small blade to tear off the long sleeves, scratching my arms in the process. I slowly dragged the blade vertically down my wrist. I did the same to the other wrist. I cut horizontally across the long, deep cut. Blood ran down my hands. Blood stained my pants and the floor. I kept on cutting. I soon lost feeling in my lower arms. My vision started to blur. The last thing I saw before loosing consciousness and collapsed to the bloody floor was a figure shooting down the door and the Dracs guarding me.