Chapter Five

(Cora's POV)
I walked out through the desert, calling out Skylar's name.
"Where the hell is she?" I was really starting to panic. First, we loose our parents, then Sky's brother who I was supposed to marry, and now I've possibly lost her as well.
I lost track of how long I had been walking before the wind started picking up. Dust and sand was flying everywhere wand getting in my eye. I've never really 'enjoyed' storms. I saw the figure of a person in the distance. I drew my ray gun, now painted teal and pink striped. I slowly walked towards the figure, cautios of it being a Draculoid.
"H-hey!" I called out to the person. It ran towards me.
"Hey, have you seen Party Poison?" the person asked. He had jet black hair and was colorfly dressed.
"N-no. No I haven't. Have you seen Skylar?" I responded.
"Uh, no." He said. "Who are you?"
"I'm Cora. Cora Hicks." I answered. "And you?"
"Fun Ghoul." He said. "Wanna look for our lost friends together?"
"Sure." I coughed.
"Here." Fun Ghoul handed me a teal bandana. "Keep it. Might come in handy." I accepted the bandana. I tied it around my neck an pulled it up over my nose and mouth. Fun Ghoul winked at me, causing me to giggle slightly.

We walked through the desert and towards a brightly colored diner.
"You live here?" I asked.
"Yeah. With my family. Well, friends, but we act like family." Ghoul responded.
He opened the door, and let me walk in first.
"Sky?!" I exclaim, seeing her on a booth, massaging her left ankle.
"H-hey..." She said sheepishly.
Fun Ghoul held me back as I started yelling and ranting at her.
After a few minutes, a man with bright red hair walked into the room.
"Where the fuck were you?!" Fun Ghoul screamed at him. It was now my turn to hold him back.
What a crazy world....