Chapter Eleven

(Poison's POV)
I was talking with Fun Ghoul when I heard the unmistakable sound of a coffee machine.
"I HEAR COFFEE!!!!" I dashed out to the kitchen to see Adrenaline standing at a counter.
"Uh, mind if I join....?" I was slightly embarrassed that I randomly shouted.
"Go on ahead." Adrenaline smiled at me. "I won't stop you."
"Thanks." I said as I sat down at the kitchen table.

《TIME SKIP》

Shortly after breakfast, we headed back to the diner. Kobra Kid and Crash/Queen were sitting outside.
"Hey guys. Morning." My younger brother greeted with his usual stoic expression.
"Hey." I said as I sat down next to him. "Have you found Toxic yet?"
"No trace of her anywhere." Crash sighed.
"Don't worry. We'll find her soon." Fun Ghoul said as he opened the door for Agent. "I hope..."
Adrenaline turned around to face the desert.

"I'm going after her."

"W-what?!" I exclaimed. "Please tell me you're going with someone!!"
"I don't know. I think it's best I go alone." she turned back to face me, determination, sadness, and fear in her eyes.
"Adrenaline, let Party Poison go with you." Agent rested her hand on her shoulder "It'll be safer if he goes with you." Adrenaline looked at Agent, then back at me.
"I'll be fine." She turned around and walked back to the record shop. I stood up to follow her, but Kobra grabbed me by the arm.
"Let her go. She's strong. She can do this on her own." My head hung.
"I hope so...." I looked back up to see Adrenaline's figure dissappear from sight.

(Adrenaline's POV)
I drove off in the old black sports car, which now had red and white racing stripes. I drove down Route Guano in the direction Toxic Blossom went. I didn't know how long I'd be driving till I found her, or if I ever did.

After driving till nightfall, I found Toxic in the gas station where Chase died. I parked next to one of the pumps. I'd fill up once I found Toxic.

"A-Adrenaline...? Why the hell are you here?!"