Chapter Seven

(Poison's POV)
I walked around to the back of the record shop to see Adrenaline spray painting the words "DEATH OR VICTORY" on the back wall. I picked up the white and sprayed the Killjoy spider on yhe back door.
"So, even after a year, you're still working on this place?" I teased.
"Yeah, well, I've been spending all my time indoors working on the shop." Adrenaline stuck her tounge out at me. We both laughed. She stepped back from the wall. Her pale, washed out jeans were splattered in paint, she was wearing a Sleeping with Sirens tank top, and black and dark pink converse. Adrenaline pulled her hair back into a pony tail.
"Well," she sighed, "What now?" We examined the walls.
"Ooh!" I exclaimed. "It's genius!" I grabbed the spray paint cans and ran out front to the street.
"P-Party Poison?" Adrenaline called after me, "What the hell are you doing?!" I used the white to spray a huge Killjoy spider in the road. I used red, white, and blue to spray the American flag as the background.
"Dude..." Adrenaline whispered. "This is awesome!" She kneeled down next to me. Her eyes sparkled with amazement.
"It's nothing, really. I bet you could do better." I said to her.
"M-maybe we should do this shit together. It'll be a lot more fun." Adrenaline smiled.
"Sure." I smiled back. She stood up, grabbed the black, blue, purple, and white. Adrenaline sprayed a large blue rectangle in the street. She lightly sprayed the purple and black over it to make the background more realistic. We each grabbed a white spray can. We sprayed little areas to look like stars.
"It looks great." I told Adrenaline.
"Thanks to you." She said back. I looked her in the eye.
"It was your idea."
"You have the talent."
"You do to."
"You have more experience."
"I love you."
Adrenaline turned bright red. I laughed.
"Y-yo-you're k-kidding, aren't you....?" She said.
"No." I said. "Honest." I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Adrenaline hid her face her hands.I reached out and lowered her hands. I caressed the tops of her soft hands with my thumbs.
"Should we get back to work?" I asked, helping Adrenaline to her feet.
"S-sure..." she said with a blush.