Part 11

"I'll see you, you'll see me..." May plays with David's shirt as his hands are on her waist.
"I'm so freaking excited to get these things off my face. They are so irritating." David sighs. "We better go get ready." He pats her on the back and kisses her.
"Ok. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING." May yells as she walks away to go get ready for her big day. Today. Her heart is leaping out of her chest. She can feel it in her ears. Her short brown hair will be natural and a vail will fall down her back. David will be in a suit with a bow tie and his hair will swoop like it normally does. His hands are in fists as he walks into that church. He shakes them out and walks down the aisle. As he turns around, he itches to just rip off the bandages. He has to wait for HIS WIFE to walk down the aisle. 'She probably looks lovely.' David thinks. He tries to picture the most beautiful girl he has ever seen as a 5 year old. That prize would've gone to his mother. She was where David got most of his looks. His eyes. His hair. The color of his skin. He was overjoyed to get his sight back. To get back something that was stolen from him.
The ceremony starts. Bridesmaids. Groomsmen.
"It's time." David's best man, an elementary school friend, said as he put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to take them off, okay?" He makes sure that David is comfortable with taking them off. Oh heck yes.
"Go ahead. I'm ready."
"You are going to be overwhelmed at first. Try not to pass out." He slowly takes them off David's eyes, revealing closed eyes. He was supposed to keep them closed for 30 seconds after removing the bandages, so his eyes could adjust to the light. Those 30 seconds seemed like a lifetime. When it came time to open his eyes, David became as stiff as a board. He did it. His wife was walking slowly down the aisle when she started to cry. His bright blue eyes were shining again. David looked down at his hands and feet then looked around him at all the people. His knees wobbled. He was not going to pass out. He won't do it. Nope. He rooted his feet to the ground and looked at May again. Exactly how he pictured her. Beautiful. She was balling as she clung to her fathers arm. She reached him, hugging him around his neck.
"You're beautiful. Exactly how I pictured you." A river of tears streams out of his eyes. He whispered in her ear. They stopped hugging and looked to the priest. He does his whole speech and they exchange rings. Mays hands are so pretty. Her nails are the perfect length and painted a white color. How does he know what these colors are? Maybe it's from when he was a child.
"... You may kiss your bride." He finished finally. David grabs May, dips her, and kisses her so gracefully. Everyone claps. They walk out as everyone blows bubbles. Their honeymoon is them getting to see each other. They get through their reception. More like family reunion. All of David's distant cousins and grandparents were there. It was kinda awkward.

They struggle to get the door open as each other lips get in the way and they cannot stop. They eventually get the door open and make their way to the bedroom. They jump on to the bed and don't stop kissing. May is sitting on David's lap. They stop. David pulls back first to look at her. Her eyes are closed. He pushes her chin up naturally and she opens her eyes. It feel like lasers are being shot into May's eyes. David's eyes are so beautiful and blue.
"I definitely need glasses." David laughs.
"At least you can see me, I can see your gorgeous eyes." May stares at him for a solid 5 seconds then looked down and pulled off his shirt. David keeps staring at her. "What?" May says as she throws the shirt on the ground.
"I can't get over how beautiful you are and... You're mine." He smiles and kisses her again. "I can't wait to get on with life. To really start moving. I want to make a difference." David presses his forehead against May's.
"You already have."

Author's note: Sorry this chapter was a little bit shorter, I just wanted to get it out there today. Anyway, I'm really happy with the plot that I have written so far. Ok. I love you. Bye. <3