an unexpected storm

The retreat continued to unfold like a dream, but reality had a way of intruding when least expected. One sunny afternoon, while the group participated in a picnic by the lake, dark clouds rolled in unexpectedly, casting a shadow over their idyllic escape.

"Uh-oh, looks like we might have some company!" Mingyu shouted playfully, pointing at the ominous clouds gathering above.

The members rushed to gather their belongings, laughter turning to chaos as they scrambled to pack away food and games before the rain hit. Amara helped Hoshi and Wonwoo with the picnic basket, feeling a surge of excitement mixed with the thrill of impending adventure.

"Quick! Before the sky falls on us!" Hoshi laughed, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

As they moved back toward the main lodge, the first drops of rain began to fall, cold and unexpected. The downpour quickly escalated into a torrential rainstorm, and the group rushed indoors, panting and giggling as they escaped the elements.

Once inside, they huddled together, dripping wet and exhilarated. Amara's heart raced, a mix of laughter and adrenaline filling the room.

"Guess we'll have to make our own fun," Dino suggested, shaking off water like a wet dog.

"Who wants to play games?" Hoshi declared, clapping his hands together enthusiastically.

Amara felt a sense of warmth wash over her as they settled in for an evening of board games and snacks. The atmosphere crackled with energy, and she felt grateful for the comfort of their presence, the worries of her job momentarily fading away.