Professional challenges

The next few weeks flew by as Amara settled into her new life in Seoul. Her days were filled with work, often involving therapy sessions with various idols. She quickly learned that mental health was often overlooked in an industry that prized perfection above all else.

On her first day at the clinic, she felt a mix of excitement and anxiety. As she prepared for her session with Seventeen, her heart raced. This is it. I can do this, she reassured herself, though doubt lingered. The pressure of working with some of the most famous idols in the world weighed heavily on her shoulders.

As she entered the room, she found the members of Seventeen already gathered, their expressions a mix of curiosity and concern. They were a beautiful ensemble of talent and charisma, yet behind their smiles lay the burden of their careers.

"Hello everyone, I'm Amara," she began, her voice steady despite the flutter of nerves in her stomach. "I'm here to support you and help navigate the pressures you face as idols."

Wonwoo sat quietly, his dark eyes studying her with an intensity that made her heart skip a beat. He was reserved, often lost in thought, yet she felt a connection that was hard to explain.

As the session progressed, she encouraged them to open up about their experiences. The room was filled with laughter, but also moments of vulnerability as the members shared their fears and anxieties. When it was Wonwoo's turn, he surprised her with a confession.

"I often feel like I'm not enough," he admitted softly, his gaze flickering away as he spoke. "The expectations are overwhelming, and sometimes it feels like I'm just a shadow."

In that moment, something clicked between them. Amara saw the pain hidden beneath his calm exterior and felt a surge of empathy. He's not just an idol; he's a person, just like me, struggling to find his place.

"You are enough, Wonwoo," she replied, her heart aching for him. "Your worth isn't measured by anyone else's expectations. You're here for a reason."

His eyes met hers, and in that shared gaze, an unspoken understanding passed between them.