introduction

Seoul was alive. The streets buzzed with the electric energy of bustling crowds, the aroma of street food wafting through the air, and the faint melodies of K-pop drifting from nearby shops. Bright neon signs blinked in a kaleidoscope of colors, advertising the latest hits and the idols that made them famous. Among the crowd, the towering figure of Jeon Wonwoo blended seamlessly, his tall frame partially hidden behind a book he often used as a shield against the world.

Wonwoo had always preferred the company of stories to the cacophony of fame that surrounded him. With deep-set eyes and a quiet demeanor, he often found solace in the pages of his favorite novels, where the pressures of being a member of Seventeen faded into the background. Yet, no matter how engrossing the plot, he couldn't shake the weight of expectations pressing down on him. As he turned the pages of his book, a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Wonwoo! Earth to Wonwoo!"

Hoshi, his energetic and bubbly bandmate, appeared at his side, pulling him from the world of fiction back into reality. "You're going to get lost in there if you keep staring at it like that! Come on, we have to get ready for practice!"

Wonwoo closed his book reluctantly, glancing around at the lively scene. The realization that he had to step back into the whirlwind of his life hit him like a wave, but there was a part of him that felt excitement at the thought of working with his fellow members again.