A New Beginning

The next morning, sunlight streamed through Amara's window, casting a warm glow across the room. She blinked awake, a smile tugging at her lips as she remembered the previous night.

I'm not alone anymore, she thought, her heart swelling with newfound hope.

With a newfound determination, Amara got up and prepared for the day ahead. As she dressed, she thought about how to balance her work with her health, something she had struggled with for so long. She was ready to prioritize her well-being while still being there for others.

After a quick breakfast, she received a message from Wonwoo: "Good morning! How did you sleep?"

She smiled at the thoughtfulness behind his words. "I slept really well, thank you. How about you?"

"Much better after talking to you. Want to grab lunch together?"

The prospect of spending more time with him filled her with excitement. "I'd love that! Let's meet at that café near the practice studio."

As she made her way to the café, anticipation bubbled in her chest. She was nervous but also eager to see him, to explore the connection they had begun to build.

When she arrived, Wonwoo was already there, seated at a cozy corner table, his gaze fixed on the menu. He looked up as she approached, his face breaking into a warm smile. "Hey! I was just thinking about what to get. Do you have any recommendations?"

They quickly fell into easy conversation, sharing their favorite dishes and laughing about their respective culinary skills—or lack thereof. The café was bustling with activity, the sounds of laughter and clinking dishes creating a lively atmosphere that felt comforting.