The Joy of Friends

That afternoon, they hosted a small gathering with their closest friends. Hoshi and the other members of Seventeen arrived, filling the apartment with laughter and excitement.

"Did you actually bake these?" Hoshi exclaimed, eyeing the pastries. "I'm impressed! I thought Wonwoo did all the cooking around here."

Amara laughed, feeling a wave of warmth as she watched them enjoy her treats. "I'm learning! Maybe one day, I'll be as good as Wonwoo."

"Good luck with that," Joshua chimed in, smirking. "He's a tough act to follow."

As the afternoon wore on, they shared stories and reminisced about their past adventures, the warmth of friendship wrapping around them like a comforting blanket. Amara felt at home, surrounded by laughter and love, and she couldn't help but think about how beautiful it would be to share this life with children someday.

"What about you, Amara?" Mingyu asked, a playful glint in his eyes. "Are you two planning on adding to the family soon?"

Amara glanced at Wonwoo, whose cheeks turned slightly pink. "We've talked about it," she admitted, a smile gracing her lips. "But we want to make sure we're fully ready."

"Take your time," Seungkwan said, raising his glass. "When the time comes, you'll be amazing parents. And we'll all spoil those kids rotten!"

Wonwoo chuckled, and Amara's heart swelled at the thought of their friends being a part of their future family.

As the weeks turned into months, the couple continued to settle into their new life. One evening, as they curled up on the couch after a long day, Amara felt a familiar flutter of hope in her chest.

"Wonwoo," she began, her voice soft. "What do you think our life will look like in a few years? When we have kids?"

He looked thoughtful, running a hand through his hair. "I imagine us having a couple of kids running around, making noise and filling our home with laughter."

Amara giggled at the mental image. "And maybe some chaos, too. I can see them getting into all sorts of trouble."

"Definitely," he said, laughing. "But it'll be worth it. We'll make memories that last a lifetime."

"I just want them to know they're loved," she said, her expression turning serious. "I want to create a safe space for them, just like I've tried to do for my clients."

"I know you will," Wonwoo reassured her, his gaze steady. "You have such a big heart, Amara. They'll feel it every day."

The thought of having a family filled Amara with warmth and determination. She wanted to be the best mother she could be, someone her children could rely on, just as she had relied on her own mother.