Parvis the Vampire

Blood tw and nsfw mention, read at your own risk~ ^_^

Alex Parvis had tasted lots of blood. The people of the city were all very different in their tastes and he was determined to find the most interesting. Most people he met tasted like sex and drugs and the like, but there were always the special few who tasted good.

The first unique flavor he had sampled was an ordinary man with a bright ginger beard. They had met in a small pub, where he offered to buy the man a drink. He later learned the man's name was Honeydew. Parvis wasted no time in taking the man him to sampled his blood. Honeydew tasted like earth and sweat, something that sounds unappealing, but tasted quite good in reality.

The next person he found was a fiery red headed girl sitting alone in a coffee shop. Parv was sweet and took his time getting her home. When he bit her in the heat of the moment, she tasted of mushroom stew and sunshine. He never actually learned her name, and he just called her Red the whole encounter.

Later that same week he found a hearty blonde man who could knock back a few drinks. They laughed over bad jokes and stories in a pub. The man's name was Lalna and he worked in a lab downtown. When Parv got him home he tasted of cleaning supplies with an undertone of actual coppery blood and alcohol. Parvis hadn't tasted the real flavor of blood since he was a human, and was quite taken aback by this.

The next man he found was called Xephos, and he was the owner of the labs Lalna worked for. Xephos was tall and beautiful. Parv couldn't wait long enough to take him home, so he took the man into an alley. The man's blood tasted like the sky and stars all at once. Parv made a mental note to find him again.

His next victim was a small woman who had a big attitude. Her name was Nano and she was lovely. Her right side was completely covered in tattoos and her blood tasted sickly sweet. It almost tasted like candy, but with a sour tang at the end. She left very angry at Parv for making her bleed.

Parvis met the trio next. He didn't learn their names, and he didn't really need to. Instead of him taking them home, they took him home. The three took Parv to a shitty apartment where they didn't really mind Parv's biting, they found it quite kinky. The tallest of the three tasted of salt. The scientist tasted very fatty, almost like blubber. The architect tasted very normal and bland, like normal humans, alcohol flavored, but with a spicy aftertaste. The experience was fun and as he departed, the tall one gave Parv their number and told him to come again.

He next met Rythian Enderborn, a mage infamous in the magic community. The tall, dark man knew what Parvis was immediately, but didn't seem to mind. Parv took Rythian home and tasted some of the best blood of his life. It was fiery and sweet and pleasant all at once. He tasted like powerful magic that Parv couldn't quite wrap his head around.

His most recent victim's name was Strife, the owner of Strife Solutions. The man was quite underwhelming at first, a short man with a shorter temper. But when Parvis got him in bed, he was all moans and groans and pleads. Strife tasted like cherries and cinnamon. He walked Strife to the door and gave his number to the strange, short man, and watched him leave.

-------

AN
Sorry I've been super inactive! I've been frequenting tumblr, where I roleplay Rythian. My username is rythianenderbabe if you'd like to follow!