Kinder!Cast Part 2

Two months. It had been two months since the kids started kindergarden and Nano had gotten paint spilled over her face. Almost all the kids had close friends who they always talked to and played with by now, except on. Rythian. Lalna was absolutely determined to talk to the sad little boy today.

"Hi Rythian! I'm Lalna!" Lalna said, walking up to the boy during recess.

"I know," Rythian replied.

"Wanna come play with us? Xephos and Dew and I, oh! And Lomadia and Nano are all playing tag, wanna come?" Lalna offered his hand to the boy.

"No," Rythian said, batting Lalna's hand away.

"But...but why not? I was being nice and...but...why not? Is it because Nano and Lom have cooties?" Lalna asked. He was completely in awe, no one had ever been even slightly mean to him.

"No," Rythian said again.

"Is that all you can say?" Lalna said, his face turning ever so slightly red.

"No, I just don't want to play with you," Rythian said.

"WHAT!? Why noooooooot??!" Lalna said, whining.

"Because, I don't want to," Rythian said, getting up and walking over to the swings.

Lalna went back to his friends who were still waiting for him to get back to start the game.

"Where's Ryfian?" Honeydew said with his slight lisp.

"He...he didn't want to play," Lalna said, still in awe.

"Well, I guess tag isn't for everyone," Xephos said, acting all superior and wise.

"I'm not taking no for an answer!" Nano said, marching over to the swings. "Hey! You! Why won't you come play with us?!"

"I just don't wanna," Rythian said, stopping his swing.

"Come on you!" Nano grabbed Rythian's arm and dragged him over to her waiting friends.

"Yay! You got him!" Lalna said, clapping.

"Okay kids, time to come in! We're going to read a story!" Mr.Ridge said from the door.

"Come on then Ryfian!" Honeydew said, grabbing one of Rythian's hands. Nano grabbed the other and the pair dragged him inside to sit with them.

After school, Rythian and Zoey were putting their coats on together.

"So, I saw you talking to Nano and Lalna and those guys. I bet you have cooties now!" Zoey said, laughing at Rythian's blush.

"Nu-uh Zo, they dragged me around with them, so I don't have cooties!" He said in reply.

"Yes huh! You touched them, so you have their cooties!"

"What are you two arguing about?" Rythian and Zoey's dad said, picking them both up.

The pair giggled uncontrollably. "Daddy! Rythian has cooties!!" Zoey said.

Their dad put Rythian down. "Is that true?! Rythian did you kiss someone?"

"No daddy! Ew! That's gross!" Rythian said, getting lifted into his car seat.

"Yeah, but daddy he held hands with two people!" Zoey said as she was lifted into her seat.

"No way!" Their dad said, buckling into his seat.

"Yeah daddy! So Rythian had cooties, right?!"

"No Zoey, you can only get cooties by kissing someone, so don't do it until you grow up, because then your immune to cooties."

"Ha! Told you so Zoey!" Rythian said, pointing at his sister.

"You did not!"

"I did so!" The siblings continued bickering until the got home.

--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~
A/N
So, I'm going to do one more of these and then the same little ones, but all grown up and in high school. These are super fun to write and really adorable! Vote and comment and stuff! Suggest what you want to read! I'll write it! Really!
-Sophie <3