Hatsome (fluff)

RPF...ish. Wasn't intended to be, but that's what it turned in to, so if you don't like it, don't read.

Trott slammed the door as he walked into his shared house with Smiffy and Ross. "I'm home!" He yelled, still angry over his injuries.

Smiffy was immediately concerned once he heard the door slam downstairs. "Trott mate, you alright?" He said, rushing down to greet the man. "What the fuck happened?" He asked, taking in the disheveled state of his friend.

"I got jumped, that's what the fuck happened. Took my fucking cash and my shoes and left me with the bruises to top it all off," he explained.

Smiffy sighed and gently set his hand on the small of Trott's back. "Let's get you cleaned up, okay mate? We don't want the cuts to get infected," he said, guiding the shorter man upstairs. Trott grumbled, but walked upstairs with Smiff all the same.

"What the hell happened to him?" Ross asked as the two got to the top of the steps.

"He got mugged. Will you get an ice pack together for him please? I'm going to clean up the cuts."

Ross nodded and went to make an ice pack as Smiffy set to work on cleaning the cuts. "That stings," Trott hissed.

Smiff smiled sympathetically and pat Trott's head. "I know, but just tough it out, I'm almost finished."

Trott mumbled inaudibly. Ross arrived with the ice pack and Trott quickly took it and held it to his face, sighing at the slight relief it gave. "Thanks mate," he mumbled.

Smith frowned as he finished. "There, all cleaned up, sorry I wasn't there to help you Trott."

Trott shook his head and kissed Smiffy's cheek. "There wasn't much you could've done mate."

Smiffy chuckled at the kiss and leaned in for a full kiss on the lips. He heard Ross make a whining noise and chuckled, effectively breaking the kiss. "Come here," Smith said, pulling Ross in for a kiss as well.

---
A/N
I promise I'm working on other stuff, I'm just trying to get back into the writing groove.
<3