Kinder!Cast Part 3

Halloween. It was most of the kids favorite holiday. Who doesn't like dressing up and getting candy? The kids all came to school dressed in costumes for the Halloween parade the kindergardeners did every year.

"Okay kids, why don't we all stand up front and tell the parents your names and what your costume is?" Mr.Ridge said to the kids, who promptly made a line at the front of the class.

"Okay Trottimus, you start," Mr.Ridge said to the first in line.

"I'm Trottimus Hat and I'm a fireman!" Trottimus said, he was wearing a little fireman outfit, with the hat and everything.

"I'm Ross Hat and I'm a police man!" Ross said, spinning in a circle.

"I'm Alsmiffy Hat and I'm a construction worker!"

"I'm Sips and I'm an astronaut!"

"I'm Sjin and I'm a wizard!"

"I'm Lalna Coffee and I'm a cowboy!"

"I'm Honeydew and I'm a Viking!"

"I'm Saberial McGoats and I'm a knight!"

"I'm Xephos and I'm a bee..." Xephos trailed off, blushing.

"I'm Zoey Proasheck and I'm Anna from Frozen!" Zoey twirled around.

"I'm Rythian Proasheck and I'm Elsa from Frozen," the collected parents laughed at the little boy dressed as a girl. Rythian self-consciously hid behind Zoey.

"I'm Nano Sounds and I'm dressed as Princess Jasmine from Aladdin!" Nano grabbed Rythian's hand and pulled him out to stand with her, she smiled at the boy.

"I'm Lomadia Owl and I'm dressed as a cat!"

"I'm Nilsey and I'm dressed as a cat too!" Nilsey smiled at Lomadia.

"Okay, that's our kids! Who wants to make cookies!?" Mr.Ridge said, pointing to a table of pumpkin shaped cookies and orange frosting.

--

Later that day, the kids had gone home to get ready for trick-or-treat. Lalna was getting ready with his older brother.

"Teep! Are you ready? I'm really excited! And you can finally meet all my friends!!" Lalna hopped around his brother, excited.

Teep was in high school, but he was very sweet to his little brother. He signed that he was excited to meet Lalna's friends. Teep was mute.

"You make a great dinosaur bro!" Lalna said, hopping onto Teep's back.

"Have fun boys!" The brother's mother said, handing Teep Lalna's bucket, since Lalna was still on his back. "Be safe!" Their mother shouted as the pair went out the door.

--

Xephos meet Honeydew and his dad in his front yard. Honeydew's dad and Xephos' mom started talking on the front porch while the two excited kindergardeners talked about all the important things.

"Where are we meeting the others?" Xephos asked Honeydew.

"We have to stop by Zoey and Ryfian's to pick fem up, and I fink Nano, Lomadia, Nilesy, and Lalna are going to meet us on the corner. Up fair," Honeydew pointed up the street, his lisp altering his words.

"Okay boys, ready to go?" Honeydew's dad said, walking off Xephos' front porch.

"Yeah!" The two said at the same time.

--

Rythian and Zoey were arguing, again. "Zoey! Everybody laughed!" Rythian yelled.

"But the costumes were your idea Ryth!" Zoey said, tears in her eyes.

"But Zoey!"

Their dad came in. "What's all the yelling about?"

"Daddy! Rythian doesn't want to wear his costume because the parents laughed at him in school!" Zoey said, pointing an accusing finger.

"Rythian! You make such a wonderful Elsa, though. Why would you want to go changing your costume?" The kid's dad said, spinning Rythian around.

"Well...I guess I won't change," Rythian said, smiling.

"Yay!" Zoey said, just as the doorbell rang.

The three went to the door. "Ryfian!" Honeydew said, as soon as the door was opened.

"Dew!" Rythian said, getting knocked to the floor in a hug.

"So these are your friends?" Rythian and Zoey's dad questioned.

"Zoey!" Saberial said before anyone could answer pushing between Xephos and Honeydew's dad.

"Sabby!!" Zoey said, jumping into a hug.

--

Soon, the group was headed to the corner to meet their friends. "Guys!" Lalna said excitedly as the five others came into view.

"Lalna!" Honeydew rushed up to meet the cowboy. "Whose that?" Honeydew pointed to the boy dressed as a dinosaur.

"This is my brother, Teep! He's going to walk around with us!" Lalna said, grabbing his brother's hand. Teep nodded.

"Hi Teep! I'm Honeydew, and that's Xephos and that's Ryfian and his sister Zoey and Saberial, Zoey's super best friend!"

Teep waved, then pointed to the house behind the group where a bunch of kids just walked up to get candy. "Teep wants us to get going!" Lalna said for his brother. Teep nodded.

--

It was the end of the night and everyone was getting ready to go home. "That was awesome!!" Nano said, running to everyone and giving them hugs.

"It was! We should do this every year for forever!" Lomadia said. "Nilsey, we should head to your house, your mum might get worried, it's getting dark."

"Are you guys having a sleepover?!" Nano said, hyped by all the sugar she had consumed.

"Yeah, and we're going to play with Linden and watch Aladdin and eat candy!" Nilsey said excitedly.

"See you guys!" Lomadia said as she and Nilsey walked up the path to Nilsey's.

"Bye guys!" Nano said, walking back towards her house with her mom.

"Bye-bye!" Lalna said, grabbing his brother's hand. Teep waved.

"See ya!" Zoey said, grabbing Rythian's hand and pulling him towards their house.

"Bye everyone!" Honeydew said to all his retreating friends.

"Come on Dew, let's go to your house!" Xephos said.

"Sleepover!!" Honeydew said excitedly.

----~~~~----~~~~----
A/N
Hey! Happy Halloween! It's totally not Halloween, but...meh. Sorry it's so jumpy, that's just kinda how it ended up. It sorta sucks. Heh. Anyways, one more to go! But ya know, as teens. If you have any suggestions for that one, comment it! Also, comment your suggestions and vote and stuff! It motivates me to write!! Seriously! Thank you for reading!!
-Sophie <3