The Party (teencast Honeyphos)

"Hello friends!" Xephos said as he sat down with his friends at their usual lunch table.

"Hey Xeph!" Xephos' over-enthusiastic friend, Honeydew, said loudly.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Sips, the group's rebellious friend, said from his spot, "my parents are out of town this weekend, so party at my place?"

"We're in!" Lalna said, gripping his boyfriend, Rythian's, hand. Rythian just groaned, he knew he didn't have a choice.

"Count us in!" Lomadia said, putting her arms around her two best friends, Nilsey and Nanosounds.

Everyone chimed in their own conformations until Xephos was the only one who hadn't said anything. Everyone looked to him. "Like I have a choice?" Xephos said. The table cheered, which earned them funny looks from the rest of the school.

Before anyone knew it, it was Friday and everyone was gearing up for the party. Xephos wore his usual, a blue and white stripped shirt and a maroon jacket. He heard a knock at the door.

When he opened the door, a considerably small figure ran under his arm. "Dew! What are you doing here?" Xephos asked, surprised.

"Xeph! I came by to pick you up! You know...for the party," Honeydew explained.

"It's only, like, two blocks from here, friend."

"I know! But, you know...I didn't want to walk alone, and I didn't think you would so..."

"Alright! Let's get going then, it's starting in fifteen!" Xephos said, ushering Honeydew out his door.

A few hours later, most everyone at the party was piss drunk, and Xephos was no exception. "Xeph!" Xephos stumbled as a strong hand came down on his back.

"Hello Lalna," Xephos said, turning around and smiling.

"You know, your boyfriend is brooding in a corner with mine," Lalna said, pointing to Honeydew and Rythian pouting together.

Xephos blushed, "He's not my boyfriend."

Lalna laughed, "Says you."

Shortly after his and Lalna's conversation, Xephos walked over to Honeydew and Rythian. "Why the long faces, friends?"

"The Hat boys took my scarf, so I'm avoiding eyes," Rythian said, but his voice was all muffled because he zipped himself up in Lalna's hoodie. "Ginger over here, doesn't have a reason," he said, pointing to Honeydew. As Rythian said this, Lalna came to pull him away.

"Bedroom opened up," Lalna winked and pulled on Rythian's arm.

"Now that we're alone, tell me what's wrong," Xephos said to Honeydew.

Honeydew sighed. "There's this guy, and I've liked him for awhile, but I don't think he'll ever like me back, and we'll be stuck as friends forever."

"Who is it? I'm sure he likes you, how could someone not like you? You're so nice and friendly, and funny, and handsome and..." Xephos trailed off. "How could someone not like you?"

Honeydew stretched up on his tiptoes and put his arms around Xephos' neck. He pulled Xephos in and kissed him.

"But don't you like...oh. OH! Oh Dew!" Realization dawned on Xephos, how could he be so stupid!? He pulled Honeydew in for another kiss.

Someone whistled. Everyone clapped for them. They didn't care. Honeydew and Xephos would be together for a very long time, and everyone knew it.

----~~~----~~~----
AN
Hey! Sup guys! I did a thing! Thanks for all the votes and stuff, it really motivates me to write! This one's for WhenImSmuffin, thank you for suggesting something! I hope you like it! Feel free to either message me or leave a comment on what you want me to write everyone! Love you guys! Have a nice day! Or night...or whatever time it happens to be! <3
-Sophie