Scientist Hats part 2

Trott and Smith were happy together. Trott went back to his scientific escapades and Smith was happy helping. But the two got bored together, and they wanted to do something different. They wanted a real scientific break though.

The two had sewn together the last piece of the man. It wasn't parts of different people, it was one man who had died. Trott and Smith dug up this particular person who had recently died. They stitched fresh organs in and infused him with the juice that brought Smith to life.

"Now we wait," Trott smiled and took Smith's hand.

"What can we call him? How about Sparky? Or Jeremy?" Smith asked excitedly.

"He has a name Smith. That's Ross. We're just trying to bring him back to life and maybe make him immortal."

Smith nodded and hopped from foot to foot. "Trotty, I'm bored. Can we go do something?"

Trott rolled his eyes and stroked Smith's cheek. "Come on sweet. How about we go make a snack. Does that sound good?"

Smith smiled and nodded. "Food is good!"

And with that, the two walked off to prepare lunch.

--

Ross awoke with a gasp. He had died! He knew he had died! So why was he awake? "H-hello? Am I in heaven?"

Trott rushed in at the sound of a voice. "Ross! Hello! You're certainly not in heaven," the large man chuckled.

"Am I in hell then?" Ross whimpered. He recognized the man, but he couldn't place the face. Really he didn't remember much, only pieces. He remembered a woman, and a child, and a knife, and... he gasped loudly and let out a cry.

"Hey, it's okay. Calm down Ross, you're not in hell, if that's what you're worried about."

"No! Who are you? Who is she? Who was that child? And what is that?!" He screamed as Smith walked in.

Smith jumped back and squealed. "Don't hurt me!" He whimpered.

Trott sighed and walked back to Smith to hold the slime's hand. "This is Smith, he's my experiment...also my lover, but that's a different story. As for me, I'm Trottimus. I'm a scientist. I'm not sure what woman or child you're talking about, but it was probably something from your past life. Smith and I brought you back to life. We're going to try and make you immortal, and the first step is to make you alive again."

Ross took all this in slowly. "And I don't get a choice in the mater?"

Smith shook his head quickly. "No, and I'm sorry about that. I told Trott he should ask you, but you were already dead. And I've been watching you...or I was when you were alive. The woman was probably your wife, who killed you, and the kid was also yours. I um...hate to say this but-"

Trott cut Smith off quickly. "No Smith! Do you really think now is a good time for that information, he just came back from the dead for gods sake."

Smith gave Trott a pointed look and looked back to Ross. "You're child is dead, you're wife killed her right after she killed you. Your wife has been hanged. I'm very sorry," he told Ross quickly.

Ross ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Oh," was all he couldn't manage.

"Okay, that's a lot to take in, I know. So, we're going to go finish making a snack, then you can come on in to the kitchen and maybe eat when you're ready," Trott smiled.

Ross nodded slowly and laid back down in the bed as the other two left. He got up soon after though and walked into the kitchen. He sat next to Smith and sighed softly.

Smith laid a gentle hand on Ross' shoulder and smiled. "Welcome to the family Ross."
-----
A/N
Anything else you'd like to hear from this au? Let me know! Thanks for reading you guys and comment what you'd like to read! And Merry Christmas!