Very short Rythna

Rythian was once the king. He was the richest in the world and he thought he had everything, including someone to share it with. But one day, everything was taken from him. Science took everything from him...again. He was alone in the world and it was all that stupid scientist's fault.

Rythian stomped around in the mud and rain until he herd an odd noise. It sounded vaguely like sobbing, a very distant sobbing. Rythian ran to the sound, only to find the blond scientist curled into a ball.

"Lalna? What the hell are you doing out here?" Rythian asked, anger clear in his voice.

"Rythian!?" The scientist said, surprised. "I um...well I was out here to talk to you, but I got to Blackrock and...it...appears to be gone," Lalna said. He sat up and tried to wipe the tears from his face, which didn't do much due to the steady rain.

"That wasn't...I thought you blew that up!" Rythian said, confusion now evident in his voice.

"No! I only out that there so you couldn't kill me! That's why I was on my way to Blackrock! I was going to disarm the nuke, and apologize."

"Well, it's too late now," Rythian laughed humorlessly. "I guess Zoey didn't...didn't really know...how to cut the..." Rythian trailed off, looking down at the grass. His eyes were pained, and Lalna could swear he saw a tear mix in with the rain on Rythian's face.

"I'm, this is all my fault! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to be your friend again. I miss how it was in the old world, when we were friends. I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me?" Lalna asked, looking at Rythian hopefully.

"No, but we can try to be friends again...maybe. Truce?" Rythian stuck out his hand awkwardly.

"Truce," Lalna smiled widely and shook Rythian's hand. "We should get out of the rain."

"Oh, yeah," Rythian said who, in all honesty, had completely forgotten about the rain.

"Let's go to my castle," Lalna said, gladly leading the way. He was truly happy to have his old friend back.