Here's to Us (Rythian and Xephos)

DISCLAIMER!!
I do not own the song Here's To Us, that's by Halestorm. I also don't own the Yogscast. Enjoy!

We could just go home right now
Or maybe we could stick around
For just one more drink
Oh yeah

Rythian sat in the Crooked Caber with a few too many drinks in his system. Sitting next to him at the bar was Xephos, who was also fairly intoxicated. Behind the bar was Ravs, who had quite a few drinks himself. Basically, the bar was filled with sad, drunk men.

"We should probably head home Rythian, I'm sure Ravs wants us out of his hair," Xephos said.

"Don't have a home to go back to," Rythian said, hiccuping a little.

"Customers are always welcome! Especially friends!" Ravs said, filling two more mugs and pushing them down the bar. "On the house!"

"I guess I can stay a little longer..." Xephos said, picking up his new drink.

Get another bottle out
Let's shoot the shit, sit back down
For just one more drink
Oh yeah

"Just one more," Xephos said a few hours later.

"Whatever you say, Xeph," Rythian said, words slurring horribly.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" Ravs asked, who wasn't nearly as drunk as the other two men.

"Lalna blew up my home, and my best friend with it. Top that space man," Rythian said, lifting his drink.

"I have a dwarf practically controlling my life." Xephos said, knocking his drink against Rythian's.

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times the we fucked up

"Love of my life is dead," Rythian said sadly.

"Love of my life is off on some island doing god knows what with some pool salesman," Xephos replied.

"My basement is filled with squids," Ravs said, attempting to join the conversation.

Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few days have kicked my ass

"At least she's not dead," Rythian said sadly.

"Yeah, sorry about that. So uh...where are you...staying?" Xephos asked, taking another gulp of his drink.

"Nowhere, but I'll deal."

"Wanna stay with me? I uh...built a little cabin a ways away from the factory. Everybody needs some time alone," Xephos offered.

"Nah, I have Teep and Zoey's animals to take care of. I found I little town in the desert. It's a hard place to live, but we're living all the same."

So let's give 'em hell
Wish everybody well
Here's to us

A few hours later Xephos and Rythian were saying their farewells to Ravs and heading to their respective home.

"Good luck with Honeydew, Xephos," Rythian said as way of goodbye.

"And good luck to you, friend. I hope everything turns out alright," Xephos said, flying in the opposite direction as Rythian.

Here's to us

Ravs wiped down the surface of the bar that night with a smile. He knew those two would be back, they had something. A bartender notices those things.

We stuck it out this far together
Put our dreams through the shredder
Let's toast cause things
Got Better

The boys were back again. It had been months since the two of them had been to Ravs' bar, but Xephos and Rythian were at it again.