That Boy.. A Luke Hemmings Fan Fiction.

Chapter 1.

I was minding my own business, eating my pancakes in exactly the same place as I did every morning. As I was taking a mouthful of my pancakes, I was suddenly stopped by a hand. A hand that appeared from nowhere. It came from my right and was placed on top of my wrist, carefully placing my hand on the table below me. I looked up to see the most gorgeous, blonde boy with sparkling blue eyes looking down at me. "Erm..I saw you sitting alone, I wondered if I could sit with you?" he polietly asked. I nodded to the empty seat opposite me and he carefully placed himself inside the chair. "I'm Luke" he blurted out putting his arm across the table gesturing that i should shake his hand. "I'm Hady" I mumbled, shaking his hand but then quickly letting go and looking back into my pancakes.

A few minutes passed, so I looked up to still see Luke staring at me. "I'm not from around here, I was wondering if you could help me with a few things and help me find my feet?" he asked again, but in more of a stubborn voice this time. I looked up and quickly answered with "what do you mean,'not from around here', neither am I but I can still help?". Wait, what was I talking about from what I heard of his voice, he was from Australia, I could tell. "Brilliant" he replied, "So if your not from around here, where are you from, I mean not that it bothers me, I'm just a sucker for accents?" he asked giving a cheeky half-smile. "Manchester, I'm from Manchester, further up north than London, I'm down here studying Music and Photography" I stopped talking, I saw him perk up when I mentioned I was studying music. "I'm a singer" I carried on "I don't do public gigs though, never EVER!" his face returned back to normal when I said this. "No gigs" he replied "Nerves eh, yeah I get that a lot, guessing you can't have them touring the world though, not as bad when you have 3 other guys with you though".

I couldn't think of anything else to answer that, he'd beaten me, he was in a band, he'd toured the world, he could sing publicly, something I couldn't do. "Wow" I replied, I wasn't suprised, he looked like the stereotypical hearthrob all the girls would chase after. "Now I feel stupid" I said blushing into my, now cold, pancakes. "Don't be embarrassed" he replied. "Its not your fault, you just need experience thats all". It was easy for him to say, he had a band, he didn't have to stand up there on his own, as I would. I glanced over at the clock realising it was 10:45am "Oh, Sugar, sorry I was meant to start college an hour ago, so sorry I need to dash" I sounded like a fool, but I needed to go! "Okay" Luke replied "I'll catch you the same time tomorrow, here, in this spot" "Okay, same time tomorrow!" and with that I had to dash off.