Chapter 25.

Libby's POV 

I had ran all the way to her house. She was my only escape. I know I had been told she was trouble and I know what had happened to her in the past wasn't her fault but she would know what to do right now. She would know the way forward. She would hopefully teach me how to forget about everything that had been happening the previous nights. 

I stopped as I approached the small block of flats in front of me. I didn't know whether I was making the right decision or not here, but I hoped that I had. I carelessly ran down corridor after corridor until I found the familiar door where I had previously stayed nights on end. I gasped as I ran my fingers through marks on the door. Images rolled through my head from the night I had left this place and never came back. Hady was right, she was a troubled person and she needed help, so did I and I was here to do my job and help a long lost friend. I carefully knocked on the wooden door. Images, words and memories carelessly running and searching my brain. The moment I had been awaiting rushed ahead. The familiar figure I had been dying to see opened the door. "Libby?" A shattered voice questioned from behind the door. I quickly nodded in response. My eyes quickly filling with tears. A cold, broken body pulled me in close. The lingering smell congregated in my nostrils. I tried not to choke as she held me tight, unable to breathe. 

Luke's POV

We had been driving around in Ash's car for hours now. The tension between the three of us was somewhat awkward and disturbing. "I pulling over for petrol" Ash informed us as the car slowly pulled into the petrol station. Ash quickly climbed out, leaving me and Hady inside the vehicle. I slowly turned around to see the girl I was attempting to make happy and bubbly again, like the first day we met. "I need air" she cried, bolting out of the car door. I watched every move she made as she held the phone up to her ear. Ash carelessly clambered back into the car quickly questioning Hady's disappearance. I pointed over to the lifeless, shattered body carefully placed on a bench at the other end of the petrol station. As Ash put his keys in the ignition, he started up the car. I saw Hady's face dart up. "Wait Ash!" I shouted at him pointing at the fragile body running towards the car. "Hurry up short arse" Ash screamed through the car window. The car thudded as my frail girlfriend plonked herself on the back seat. I unbuckled my seat-belt and opened my car door. I signaled for Hady to move over in her seat as I climbed into the back with her. She looked shocked as I linked our fingers together. Ash just shook his head in despair, knowing how much he was worrying about Libby right now. We all were, even Hady, but she had a strange way of showing like every emotion in her body. 

Hady's POV

We had been driving for ages. I peeled open my eyes to see nothing but pitch black. "She's awake now Ash" I heard Luke spit out. I felt a sense of anger within his voice. "Where are we?" I questioned both of them. "You tell me!" Ash spoke as we approached a familiar drive way. I noticed it straight away. Familiar images and memories rolled through my head. I squeezed the tears to the back of eyes. "Why the fuck are we here?" I snapped back at the boys. "Ash got a text off Libby giving him the address and flat number" Luke quietly spoke as he fiddled with my hands. "But I think it will be safer if we stay down here, whilst Ash goes put to get Libby, babe". I gripped his blonde hair between my fingers as he lifted me on to his lap. Ash chuckled at Luke's fumbling movements. He slowly got out of the car and walked towards the block of flats, checking his phone as he walked. Luke grabbed my wrists and pulled them to his chest. I could feel his hot breath flutter across my lips. I giggled slightly as my phone buzzed in my back pocket of my jeans. I pulled it out to see Libby's caller I.d. pop up on the screen. I handed it to Luke not being able to face the sound of her voice right now. Luke stepped back out of the car and wandered around it. He seemed to be in deep conversation until he opened my car door again. "We need to go now Babe" he shouted through the car door. I grabbed the keys from the ignition and handed them to Luke whilst I climbed out of the back seat. 

I showed Luke the way up to the flat from hell. As I bursted my way through the door, the sickening smell of smoke and alcohol lingered in my throat making me want to be sick. I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him through. I trudged my way to the Living Room where a very drunk Elle was sat with a bucket between her legs. Ash seemed to be sat staring out of the window, you could see him shaking. "Ash where's Libby?" I questioned. He darted around. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW" he shouted screaming at me, launching punches towards me and Luke. I had never seen him like this before. I pushed myself out of Luke's grip reaching for Ashton. I swiveled him around. "Where had she gone?" I pounded into his chest. "Home!!" he whispered as he gripped my back and pulled me into a tight hug. I pulled away and pushed him into Luke. "GET IN THE CAR NOW" I shouted throwing the keys at the boys. "I'll drive" I shouted at Ashton. I pulled a SatNav from Ash's glove box. I typed in 9 Queens Drive to the search bar and placed it on the dash board. I chucked my phone at Ash. "Phone her, tell her Luke's driving to Liverpool now, don't say we're with him though, just say it's him, she can trust him" I instructed him. As I switched the keys in the ignition, I placed my hand on the joystick. Luke carefully placed his hand over mine and looked at me carefully. "You're doing the right thing baby, I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back carefully placing a warm kiss upon his lips.