Chapter 13.

*Hady's POV*

I fluttered my eyes open, unknowing of what I did the night before. I think I must have fallen asleep during The Vow or something and got carried to bed by one of the boys because I can't remember what happened. I looked over to the right hand side of my bed to see the blonde haired boy sleeping peacefully next to me. I chucked back my duvets and slid out of my being careful not to wake up Luke. I tiptoed to the bathroom next door and quickly brushed my teeth (nothing worse than bad morning breath).

As I was walking back to my bedroom, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me into Libby's room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she screamed. "Shhh, you'll wake the rest plus I haven't told Luke it's my birthday yet!!" I shouted back. She shook her head in shame. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "It's fine" I whispered back. "I must get back I need to get ready!!". I ran quickly back to my room but bumped into Ashton on the way. "Hi, yeah I'm sorry about yesterday but yeah happy birthday chick!" he whispered. "It's fine, seriously and dont say it too loud I haven't told Luke yet, he doesn't know!!" I whispered back into his ear as I hugged him. "Gotta go see you at breakfast" I chuckled as I wandered back into my bedroom.

As I entered my room I switched on the lights and looked at my phone. I seemed to have 20 text messages, 40 missed calls and 15 tweets. "I feel quite loved" I thought to myself. I went and sat down on my bed and pulled the quilt over my knees. I grabbed my phone and read through my messages. 4 from Libby even though she was next door, 30 from my mum, god I missed her loads. 3 from my brother, he was the best brother in the world and 3 picture messages from an unknown number. I clicked on the picture messages and opened them up. The first one was of me and my ex boyfriend, the second being of me, my ex boyfriend, Opal and Janet and the third being of just me, Opal and Janet. I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek as I read the message underneath it. "RIP Mum, We miss you loads, I need you back here, you need to see the great lady Hady has grown into she's my lifesaver and I dont know what I'd do without her". 

I clambered off my bed and ran into the living room. Sat there was Opal, Michael, Ashton, Calum, Libby and Luke. Infront of them was a pile of cards and presents. "Where is Sophie and Lottie?" I questioned. "Erm they popped to the shops for some breakfast, they said they'd be back at about 11?" Lottie replied. I looked at the golden clock above the TV it read 7:45am. The boys still seemed to be half asleep but they still looked cute.

I walked over and sat down next to Luke. Libby handed me a big brightly wrapped pink present. "Open this first, its from me and my mum" she shouted pushing a big pink present into my face. I slowly unwrapped the present seeing the joy in Libby's face. As my fingers had opened the wrapping paper I slowly opened the parcel. I pulled out a patchwork quilt, underneath it, was a turned over photo frame. I picked it up and flipped it over. In the picture was a black and white photo of me and Libby for my final singing concert I did before my Nana passed away. It brought tears to my eyes and I ran over to Libby and cried into her shoulder. I stood up and smiled and went over to the table next to Luke and placed it down next to the photo of me and my mum. God I missed her more than the world.

Next Opal and Michael passed me another pink parcel. I quickly opened it as the clock was showing 8:25am, I pulled out a bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume and a pink dress. I went over and hugged them both tightly. I opened the rest of my cards and presents and thanked everyone for everything. Luke took my hand and squeezed it tightly. "I'll give you yours later, not like that before Ash buts in but yeah, I want mine to be extra special" Luke whispered into my ear. "C'mon I need to get ready, me and Libby have some things to be doing today" I shouted to Libby whilst pulling Luke half away across the living room, making sure she heard me whilst she was in deep conversation with Cal. 

I walked into my room and started to pull the sheets over the pillows on my bed. All of a sudden I felt someone turn me around and slightly kiss my lips. Of course, it was Luke but I pretended not to have a clue who it was. I pulled away and hugged him tightly. "I've gotta go and get ready, me and Libby have a photoshoot you're welcome to come if you really want, but seriously I've gotta go and get ready" I whispered in his ear as I pulled away from the hug. I placed a little kiss on his nose as I left his arms to go and get ready for my photoshoot.

I really didn't want my brother to get a bad impression of Luke. I had planned for him to turn up after my photoshoot and I told him my boyfriend was here but I was scared he would overeact when he got here. As I left my bedroom I looked at Luke who was clutching my teddy to his chest. He looked as if he was about to cry. I knew there was something he wanted to tell me but he wouldn't unless it was Ash to get it out of him. I really hope he wasn't having second thoughts about me and him!!