Chapter 9.

As I put in the keys to my apartment door I could hear Sophie running around screaming. From what I could make out she seemed to be saying "Calum gimme back my cocopops!" Or something like that. As I struggled to open my front door I saw Ashton bouncing towards me. I took my hand and dragged me towards the kitchen making me drop my shopping. "I think you should sort these out?" He shouted over the racket, he pointed to Sophie and Calum chasing each other around the table throwing cocopops at each other, and Lottie, Opal and Michael asleep in the living room. "Where's luke?" I questioned him. "He's in your room, he's on the phone, he's been in there for a while now, maybe you should check on him?" He replied.

I nodded and walked towards my bedroom door, from what I could hear Luke seemed to be in a pretty deep conversation with someone. I slightly tapped on the door and tried to open it as quietly as I could. I walked in to find Luke sat on my bed with my pink modelling portfolio open, he seemed to be pointing at different points of the picture as he was talking to this stranger on the phone. I sat down next to him and looked at him longingly, he looked up and whispered hello to me. His lovely blue orbs sucked me in instantly.

A few seconds before he finished the phone call, he told the stranger on the phone my details and as he hung up he said "love you kid" to the stranger on the other end of the line. There was a husky voice on the other end, a voice I could recognise from anywhere and my mouth dropped wide open. "Love you too Lukey" it replied. Luke put down his iPhone and looked at me longingly, "your phone,that voice?" He looked at me puzzled. "Yes Harry, Harry Styles?" He replied. Was he being truthful? Did he really just give my details to the Harry Styles from One Direction? "Why does he want to know who I am?" I looked shocked. "He wants to meet you, I told him you were a photographer and a model and a singer and him and the lads want to meet you before we tour with them this summer?"