Chapter 18.

Hady's P.O.V.

All I had done was hand back Luke his necklace. He got up and ran. I knew he didn't look too impressed with me. I looked over at Calum, he was shaking his head. "What have I done Cal?" I questioned him. He shook his head. He stood up, pushed his chair back and walked out. I grabbed my tender knees and tucked them into my chest. I cried into my knees. I heard someone calling my name. That husky voice that any teenage girl could recognise. I looked up to see Harry sat at my bedside. "Where's Luke chicken?" he questioned me. I looked into his eyes and burst out crying. He leaned in and hugged me tight.

I pulled away as soon as I heard abrubpt coughing coming from the door. Libby was there looking completely confused. "I think you might want to leave Harry, we have a brokenhearted boy in the lobby waiting to see his princess" she darted at him. Libby was never like this. She looked at me in disgust. Harry left and Libby quickly followed him after placing a bag on my beside table. I pulled it over and on the top was a card. I quickly teared it open. The letters inside read 'Happy Birthday Princess. I love you more than the world and don't ever let anything come between us. The tour starts in a week so I need you to get better really soon. If you ever left I think I'd miss you more than the world. Don't listen to those silly fans if they can't appreciate who I love then they aren't real fans. I love you more than the world (I said that already right?). Lots of Love from Lukey xoxoxo'. 

I looked back up and to my surprise Luke was stood standing over me. I looked at his eyes. They were all red and puffy. I put my hand on his cheek. His face was burning. "The nurse says you can go if you'd like?" Luke questioned me. "We don't have to do anything major, we can just go home, but the others have thrown a party for you back at ours if you'd like to go there?". I nodded. "We need to go back to mine first so I can pick up an outfit" I explained. "Don't worry princess, I've sorted that if you go change then I can drop you back off at Lia's studio if you'd like?" he replied. I nodded and leant forward and kissed his nose. He held out his hand and helped me climb out of my bed.

I walked out of my room grabbing my bag. I walked across to the allocated bathrooms on my ward. I grabbed the pink pyjamas which were placed in my bag. I carefully slipped them on with my pink piglet slippers. I threw on Luke's hoodie which was stuffed in the bottom of the bag. I tied my hair in a bun on the top of my head. I slipped out of the bathroom and back into my room.

Luke had a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box in the other. "I figured I shouldn't have ran off earlier, I have lots of gifts to make up for it though?" he chuckled with a cheeky half-smile on his face. I ran upto him, hugged his tummy and kissed his nose. He swivled me around and told me to shut my eyes. I did as he told me to. A few seconds later I felt a hard piece of metal hit my chest. It made me jump a abit because it was cold. A few moments after this I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head thud on my right shoulder. "You can open them now" he whispered into my ear. I opened my eyes and looked down at my chest. Lying there, was a small sliver chain with a 'L' shape charm on it. I turned myself around and threw myself into him. I pulled away from him and look longingly into his eyes. I moved in first but yet again we were interupted by abrupt coughing at the door.

I darted around to see Libby and Ash stood at the door. "We figured you two lovebirds would need a lift back" Libby interupted. Ash walked over to my bedside and picked up his guitar. "C'mon it starts at 7 and these two need to be at Lia's by 5:30pm" Ash followed on. I nodded and picked up my things. Luke snatched them away. "You have to take it easy chicken" he smiled and kissed my forehead. I followed Ash and Libby out the door. They interwined their fingers and I looked up at Luke as he put his arm around me. He shrugged and put his hood up on his hoodie and did the same with mine. We walked out of the hospital and I ws blinded by flashing lights. Random voices were calling out things like "how did she get here?" and "Are you and her dating now Ash?". We climbed into the car that was waiting for us opposite us.

Ash slid the car door open and let me and Libby go in first. I climbed over a few knees to an empty seat. I sat in it and put my seatbelt on. I looked around me. 5 familiar faces smiled back. Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. I was sat in their car. I looked at Luke who was sat next to me. He looked back down into my eyes. I leaned over to Libby who was having a little fan girl moment to herself. Luke grabbed his phone and asked Paul to take a picture of us all from the front. I smiled and snuggled into Luke. I watched as Paul handed Luke his phone back and Luke tweeted it. I picked up my phone that was slid in Luke's hoodie. I had tons of tweets and mentions. Many saying 'Get Well Soon' and your average messages. The rest were hate. I saw Luke looking at me. I figured if I put my phone in my pocket I wouldnt have to deal with it. I looked back up at Luke a smiled. He looked down and pecked my lips. A chorus of wolf-whistles came from behind us. I looked around and Harry was fiddling with his fingers. He hadn't joined in with the wolf-whistling. Was he hiding something that he didn't want anyone else to know about??