Chapter 26.

*Luke's POV*

We had been driving for some time now. I pulled into a near by lay by and looked into the back of the car. Ash was looking at his phone with Hady's head in his lap. Her hair covered her face as she slept peacefully. I stopped the engine and pulled the keys out of the ignition. I saw Ash's face dart up and his eyes furrowed at me. "Where are we Hemmo?" he questioned. "Erm I needed a break, would you mind driving for a while?" I answered back. He nodded and we carefully switched places. I awoke a few hours later when Ash hit a bump in the road. "I was wondering when you'd actually wake up!" Hady spoke punching my arm playfully. I pulled her closer to me and carefully placed a kiss on top of her head. "Anyone want breakfast?" Ash melodically questioned whilst pulling into a near by service station. "I'm not hungry but I definitely need a shower and to do my makeup" Hady perked up. "Yeah same here" I followed on. "I should probably ring Libby too..", everyone turned and looked at me. "Only so she knows I'm an hour away!" I sighed. Hady clambered out of the car dragging a bag from the boot. I watched her and Ash link hands and walk into the service station. I looked down at the phone which was plugged into the stereo of the car. 6 messages and 12 missed calls. All from Libby. Why was she texting Hady though? I thought they hated each other. I began to read through numerous messages and that's when things got worse.

*Hady, answer your phone now*

*I need to talk to you*

*Its important*

*I'm sorry, it's not Cal's, it's Ash's*

WAIT, what Libby's....PREGNANT??

*Hady's POV*

I stumbled out of the toilets only to find my Luke and Ash waiting for me surrounded by fans. I coughed abruptly when they both ignored my enterance. "Well thanks for the coffee again boys" one fan spoke. "I hope you find her Ash, I hope you're both in luck" another spoke. I looked quite puzzled when Luke broke me off to the side. "Babe I think you need to read these" he whispered. "It wasn't my fault it appeared on your phone whilst I was in the car, she needs you just ring her". I did as he said. I was hoping for the best, she had told me she had done the test and it came back positive. I was going to be an aunty and then we had that stupid fight. I threw my stuff at Luke and ran back into the bathroom. I pulled out the messages from my phone and quickly texted Libby.

*Hey babe, I'm an hour away, I think Luke kind of knows about our little secret but that's okay, if I can trust him with my life I'm pretty sure we can trust him with this one too! Don't be angry but Luke brought me and Ash too, I hope you understand we'll be here for you every step of the way and if you want me gone then that's fine but I promise you I'll never do any of it again for you and the little one*.

I quickly locked my phone and slid it into my bag. I unlocked the cubicle I was currently in and walked towards a mirror. I wiped away my tears and the smudged mascara from down my face. I walked back out to see Luke sat down on the floor with my coat and bags in his lap. "Hey babe, where's Ash?" I questioned him when standing in front of him. "Car, shall we go?" he questioned with a pouty lip. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers.

I ran up to the car shotgunning the front seat as Ashton chuckled at my actions. I strapped myself in and watched Luke waddle over to the car like the little penguin he was. I watched Ashton's every move noticing the little things he was doing. Like when a song came on the radio, he would sing a few words then realise they related to Libby.

I turned around in my seat to tell Luke something when I had noticed he had drifted off into a sleep, he looked undeniably cute and I just had to take a picture of him. His beanie covering his eyes and his hands clutching the cardigan he had been hugging at the hospital. I snapped the picture as Ashton pulled the keys out of the ignition. "Who's going?" I questioned Ashton. "All of us" he replied quickly. "Wake up your rockstar Hady".

About 5 minutes later we were all walking up Libby's patched driveway. I was hand in hand with Luke with Ashton slumping behind us. I squeezed Luke's hand hard as I pressed the doorbell. I watched Ashton's every move, he fumbled with his fingers and watched mine and Luke's every move.

I heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door and squealed in anticipation. I saw that familiar face, the one belonging to my sister, the person I loved most in my life! I ran straight up to her and hugged her closely. "I'm sorry Lib, I should have been more careful" I whispered into her ear. "It's okay Hay, I forgive you babe" she sobbed back. I pulled apart and figured me and Luke should give Lib and Ash some time to themselves. I pulled Luke back towards the car and we inspected the two of them closely. I saw Libby pull what seemed to be a test from her pocket and hand it to Ashton. He studied it carefully and gave it back to her. He looked at her for a while then gave her, what looked like, the most meaningful hug I have ever seen anyone give. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked back over at Luke. Yet again, he was watching my every move. He moved in closer to wipe away my tears, "that could be us someday baby" he whispered as he cleared the hair from my face and gently kissed my lips.