Chapter 6.

We wandered back to the seating area. We found a nurse waiting for me there. She handed me a box of medication and I told her that I would be having Opal to stay for a few days until I thought she was well enough to go back to her flat. It was getting late. I asked the lads if they wanted a movie night and because it was warm outside we could go to the park for a campfire sing song. I offered Luke a ride home but he said to give the girls a lift back and they would make their way back home and get back to mine for eight. Since Sophie and Opal and Charlotte would need their pyjamas and things, we went to their places first. When we got back I jumped in the shower, I wandered back to my room and looked at my clock. Half7, oops, I quickly got changed into a peach dress, high-heeled brown ankle boots, with frilly socks underneath, and a peach cardigan with tiny roses on it. I left my hair natural and applied the makeup that I needed. I walked back into my living room to see all my best friends looking beautiful. I grabbed my camera from where Luke had placed it before. Of course I wanted this in my coursework. I went and knocked on Ernie's door (my next-door neighbour) and asked him if he could take a few shots of us.

We wandered back into my apartment, of course us being girls, we had made a bit of a mess whilst getting ready. I told the girls to tidy up their things and follow me into my room. I unlocked my wardrobe and told them to put it near the full wall mirror. We all checked our outfits in the mirror before I sprayed us all with different perfumes. I applied some lipgloss and looked in the mirror again. Perfect.

There was knocking on the door. "I'll get it" I shouted to the rest if the girls. I opened the door to find four smartly dressed boys with sleeping bags, guitars and marshmallows. They each gave me a hug as they walked past. Luke was the last to enter, he walked past me and kissed my cheek. He smelt so nice. As he walked past he handed me a cream, lace bag. "My mum bought this, she didn't really like it so she gave it me to give to you" he whispered and blushed whilst handing me the bag. I shut the door to my apartment and walked towards shouts and screams. "Give it back" I heard Calum shouting. "No it's mine" Sophie was screaming back at him. "Guys it's a pillow, calm down," Ashton said whilst jumping on Calum's back. "Wow, calm down, it's a pillow guys, I've got plenty in the spare room, get them if no-ones sleeping in there?" I suggested. "Ashton and Charlotte have already grabbed that room so there's no way we're having pillows from there!" Opal informed me. "Well Luke can sleep on my bedroom floor, Opal, you and Sophie take the two sofas in here and then you two boys take the sleeping bags and camp on the floor, that alright?" I suggested again. "Okay!" Everyone chorused.

I led Luke to my room, I told him where to place his stuff. I went into my wardrobe, I flicked through my pyjamas trying to find a cute pair. The Hollister ones caught my eye, tight fitting but comfy, absolutely perfect, I snuck my head around the sliding the door. "Luke?" I shouted his name, he was nowhere in sight so I got changed. I slipped on my Jack Wills slippers and Abercrombie and Fitch dressing gown. I snuck out of my room to find Luke sitting on my bed strumming his guitar and singing to himself. I locked the door to my wardrobe and put the key back underneath the pillow. I sat down beside him. He smelt so nice. "Reck we should go back in the living room?" I asked him. "Sure" he replied. He didn't look so sure. "You okay cowboy, you look upset?" I asked him again. "I'm fine, don't let me ruin your night, I'm okay seriously" he replied. I kissed his cheek, stood up and held out my hand, he stood up taking it.

"I thought we was going out" whined Ashton, "well you can, I'm feeling too good, and I think I've given Lukey my flu, so you guys go out and I'll stay here with Luke?" "Okay" Opal replied. Standing up, her, Michael, Calum, Sophie, Ashton and Charlotte grabbed their shoes and coats and instruments and went out. "Now what's up Luke, you can't hide anything from me, I'm just going to guess anyway?" I asked him. "Nothing" he replied. "Alright, suit yourself, you want a cup of tea or something?" I asked him again. He shook his head and as I walked into the kitchen he quickly followed after me. I felt a pair of hands hug me around my waist, I didn't mind it because it felt right. I turned around to face him. "Luke, I need to tell you something?" I whispered into his ear. "Go ahead beautiful" he whispered back. "I really like you" I spoke back but blushed and looked at the floor. He lifted up my chin, "same here" he replied and gave a cheeky half smile. I leant in for the kiss which would have followed this perfect moment when "we're back" echoed through the house. I drenched bunch of people strolled into my kitchen. "Wow" I pulled away from Luke. "Shoes, coats and everything off at the door, pass us your instruments I'll put them into the bathroom it's quite hot there, they should dry quickly" I shouted. Making my way out of the bathroom I heard Luke shout "bru anyone?" Bless him using English slang hehe. "Yes please" I shouted and winked at him. I settled everyone down with a movie whilst me and Luke handed over cups of tea to the boys whilst the rest of the girls went to put their pyjamas on. I offered to put the boys cases and bags into my room so there would be more room in the living room. I came back out with 3 bodies following me. I saw Luke sat with his legs apart and went and sat between them. Calum put 'My Sisters Keeper' into the DVD player and it started to play. I knew this would be a good night!