Falling for him?

On the way to school as I'm riding my white and pink penny board to school, I hear a car slow down and a familiar voice; " hey! Want a ride" I quickly responded nah I'm good. He practically begged me to let him give me a ride. I finally gave in when he said he'd stop at Starbucks, that was the only reason why. We stopped at Starbucks and I ordered my caramel ribbon crunch frappé, Kian ordered a hot chocolate and we headed off to school.

In the car Kian tried to grab my hand, I flinched and took my hand away. He stopped the car and slapped me right on the cheek. It burned my cheek and I could feel little dribbles staining my stinging cheek. It was all red, I tried to get out but Kian grabbed my arm and locked the doors. When we got to school I grabbed my stuff and penny board and walked to my class, everyone stared at me with worry, they must of seen me get out of Kian's car, since he's such a badass everyone is scared of him.

Kian walked up to my locker trying to apologize I could see in his eyes sympathy, it took all my courage to hold back my storm of tears, I just looked at him shaking my head, I turned and walked away. I could feel my eyes start to water I didn't want to see or talk to anyone especially Kian. I went to my first class. Spanish 4, I sat down and Kian sat next to me, soon Ms. Gonzalez said we needed partners I would have partnered with Alexis, but our partners had to be the people next to us. It was a 3 month project too. Great I get to talk to Kian everyday for the next 3 months.

I looked at Kian he looked more quiet as normal, he noticed me staring he touched my hand and looked me in my eyes and said, "summer, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to slap you, my anger just over powered me and I wasn't thinking, I should never have hit a beautiful girl" I teared up now. " please don't cry" he said, he then took a stray piece of my hair and put it behind my ear reassuring me that I was safe.

Adrenaline rushes through my body, OMG did Kian just call me beautiful? Did he just apologize to me I replayed the scene in my head and focused on his eyes they were filled with sympathy and sorrow. Maybe Kian changed and actually meant it, they way Kian touched my hair was just adorable though. No wait, what? No I can't be falling for Kian he slapped me. No no no! But he's so cu- no!! I kept over powering my thoughts of him being cute, with a no. I couldn't like Kian, never!