Break up? Back together?

I walked out and didn't look back, I assumed Kian would have followed me but I never heard a car behind me. I could feel my eyes water up and there was no way to stop me from just crying. I could feel my mascara dripping down my face, at my house it was silent no one was home because my mom was at work like usual. I ran upstairs to put on the shower but first I called up my friends to see if they would come over tomorrow for lunch. They all said yes but I was still in a skimpy mood so I went to take a shower.

I got out and threw on some Hollister bum around shorts and Kian's oversize sweatshirt he left at my house. It made me think about how much I missed. I decided to text him and see if he was still mad.
To kian;
Hey babe, see you tomorrow?
I didn't get a text back that was not the reaction I had hoped for. I started feeling the fountain again so I put on some pretty little liars to finish the night. I mean can you believe Cece drake is -A?? (Leave your thoughts in a comment)

The next morning I got changed into a floral strapless romper and a jean jacket for the day. The girls showed up and I told them all about the incident with Kian. They didn't really support me on my decision which brought me down a bit but I was not losing Kian. I went to post a picture on snapchat of me and my friends when Kian's snapchat story popped up I took the picture and then opened the story.

Kian was hanging with one of his friends and two girls and he was hugging one of them. I blinked tight to try and prevent any tears from ruining my mascara, the girls must have seen the story because they instantly came to comfort me. I started to feel better and asked the girls to sleepover for the night. They all had dates to attend to I pretended it was all cool but inside I was breaking down and just wanted to scream.

Was I not good enough for Kian? Did I not give him what he wanted? Was this just revenge or was this meant to be? All these things just floating around taking control of my body until I shut my eyes and fall asleep for the night. I woke up around ten and decided I didn't need to get ready because I lost my everything, Kian. I took a look a snapchat to see if there was an update. There was it was the same girl and Kian.

I had seen her around school a few times, she was fairly popular and knew Kian pretty well. I think her name was Amanda? I don't even know. It was a picture of her kissing him on the cheek and the caption was "Amanda" with two Purple Hearts. My heart sank then and there, what was I supposed to do now? My heart was aching and it felt like there was no cure. No cure to solve a broken heart and fix it. No matter what I still loved Kian no matter how much hell he put me through. I was loyal and I wasn't going to leave him for some slut, like he did to me.