I want her back.

Kian's POV ;

I saw summer laying down on a park bench she looked so cute. I went over to her and payed her head on my lap, even though she was mad at me she was still my girl. No matter what she thinks, I tried shaking her to wake her up her eyes fluttered open and her jaw dropped. I leaned in to kiss her but she turned away rejecting my kiss. "What the hell summer" I then slapped her right on the face. She got up with scarce in her eyes she stared at me her eyes filling with water she slowly backed up getting farther and farther away until she was vanished from my sight.

I texted her that night
To summer;
Hey babe sorry bout earlier didn't mean too!:(
She had read it but never answered that pissed me off I started punching my wall making a few holes here and there. Oh was she going to get it. Her turning me down once is enough! She will know to never do it again.

The next day I called Summer 7 times and texted her 22 times. I really missed her! She was the best thing that happened to me and I was stupid enough to ruin it with god damn Alice! Alice is a slut, she was my ex like 3 years ago and when she touched her lips to mine I couldn't resist. Her kisses are magical, but they are nowhere close to Summer's kisses. I missed her, I went downstairs to make myself some lunch. I took out a knife and just stared at it, not blinking just looking at it.

I took the knife and placed it 3 fingers width away from the tip of my vain and sliced through my flesh. Watching blood gush out of the clean cut, I do it again and again soon I have 6 cuts on my wrist in a straight horizontal line. The blood gushes out of my cuts and covers the sink with blood. I start getting light headed and fall to the ground.

I wake up to find myself in some sort of hospital room, I look to my left and see an IV stuck into the inside of my elbow and a whole bunch of machines hooked onto me to make sure my body is stable. I look to my right to see 3 empty chairs calling for summer to sit in them and tell me it's alright and that I'm going to be okay, I wait and wait and no one comes. My heart sinks and I suddenly feel like those cuts on my wrist are supposed to be there, they are a part of me to prove the troubles I've been through.

Summer finally shows up she takes one look at me then turns away, she takes a step back shaking her head. "Please don't leave" I beg her, my voice starts to become shaky. She's hesitant but she takes a seat, she was so fragile easily breakable. I had missed her and I hoped she missed me too, hopefully.

She was by my side now it was the third day in the hospital and she was by my side the whole time. God, I realized how much I actually loved her. She didn't know why I was in the hospital and when she asks I tend to put it aside, but today I'm going to be strong, I'm going to push through my fears and tell her today. " s-so uh Kian, wh-why are you in h-here" she asked stuttering uncontrollably. " babe, I made a mistake, I hurt the one I care most about the one I love by cheating on her, I messed up us. I cut because I hit you, I kissed another girl. I cut myself for being an ass to you" I started feeling tingly, warm drops drip down my face.