Girl fun

Jenn started to sniffle, I felt bad so I told her we would stop at an Apple Store to get her phone fixed. The screen was shattered, ready to come right off. The power button wasn't even connected and the back was cracked completely. Her phone right now was useless, we all tried comforting her but nothing was helping. Only 8 more hours till we were at our destination, a 5 star hotel that has a spa. If I was going on a trip I was going to make sure I was treated like a princess. I know that sounds selfish but oh well.

5 more hours to go and we stopped to get jenn her phone that took another hour to download everything. I didn't care because we had all weekend to hang out, we were just about to go to the car when I saw the iPhone 6 plus and needed it. I decided I needed it right then and there so with that purchase we left and headed for the hotel and a weekend full of fun. We got conjoined rooms so we all didn't have to stay in one room. I was staying with jenn since I knew her the best. Lia Marie and Andrea were staying together since they are the better friends out of all of us.

We were woken at 10 from room service I forgot I preordered breakfast last night. We all dragged our selves out of bed and I walked to the door to greet the chef who was probably going to be scared, I forgot to take off my makeup before last night. We shoveled our food down and headed to the spa downstairs for a relaxing day. Pedicures, manicures, and massages what could be better? This whole day was going to be perfect I knew it.

The next day was going to be spent at the mall with my girls. Trying on clothes, relaxing most importantly taking a break from Kian. Damn. I have Kian back in my mind again great going summer you forget about him and bring him right back in. He wasn't completely gone because he called me every night but a day spent away from him made me less attracted to him, I hoped the feelings were mutual but I don't think they were. I started to zone out when I was brought back to reality with all the girls surrounded me shouting at me of all the outfits they picked.

So after spending 3 thousand dollars on clothes between the three of us and 2 thousand at the spa, we decided to go to a fancy dinner were one burger costed 30 dollars. I guess you could say we were rich but we prefer wealthy, I mean for god sakes I just got the iPhone 6 last month and this week got the iPhone 6 plus. I drive a Ferrari and my boyfriend drives a Porsche. Damn there I go again bringing Kian back into my mind. Now back to reality I need an outfit for tonight I asked Jenna opinion and she picked out a long black dresses with diamonds at the top.

Before select we took "squad pics" to post to Instagram to update our followers on our little adventure, I'll have to say jenn did an amazing job at curling my hair I love how the curls bounced. Not to pat my self on the back but Jenns hair looks pretty amazing thanks to me. Andreas hair was into a braided bun, casually. Lia Marie's hair was straightened and had some cool design pinned back by booby pins. What can I say we all looked fabulous and ready to shine. I heard my phone buzz and looked at the name, Kian's name to be precise.