Concert time

We continued to jam out to Shawn Mendes' album, we pulled up to a casino and there was a huge limo in front of us and Shawn Mendes got out! I started freaking out and gasping, I tried getting out of the car but this huge crowd of people jammed my car door. I tried pushing and pushing but they just weighed too much. Little while later we finally got out of the car and Kian pulled to rectangular papers from his pocket, they were tickets!!!

We were going to see Shawn Mendes in concert, better yet he got backstage passes for us! Apparently Kian knows Shawn and got a special deal for the passes, I started freaking out and kissing Kian more than ever. Kian went to go park the Porsche, I waited for him when Shawn Mendes had walked past by me I literally felt like I fainted but I didn't. I started to hyperventilate when I felt Kian tug on my hand to go. I caught up and I could feel my adrenaline rush throughout my whole body.

We took our seats and I couldn't help but snapchat every second of it. I got pictures of Kian and I kissing, hugging, pictures of Shawn Mendes' name with me etc. I was so happy my cheeks hurt from smiling too much. My dimples felt like they were digging deeper into my skin.

Shawn Mendes finished life of the party and the crowd started roaring for an encore when Shawn Mendes started singing stitches right then and there the whole crowd started singing along. It was amazing how many people appreciated him like I did. I turned to Kian and he was up in his chair singing at the top of his lungs the lyrics to the song. I started to laugh and sing too.

After the concert plus more time of Kian and I sneaking candy from the candy stores and shit. It was time to go backstage to meet the one and only Shawn Mendes. When we got back Shawn pulled Kian into a hug and then just smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I started blushing and Kian grasped my hand making me wince in pain. I looked at him with hate and his face started turning red and his nostrils started to flare, I gave a smile and hung my head low.

After meeting the ever so sweet Shawn Mendes we went to McDonald's to enjoy a wonderfully healthy cooked meal( just kidding guyz ) Kian and I sat at two different tables and ordered separately. Kian and I were going through a knot in our relation ship and in a couple days everything would be okay. First off I don't see why Kian is so pissed I mean it's Shawn Mendes it's not like I actually have a chance. And Kian?? He has seen me naked so he has nothing to worry about. Although I really do miss being able to talk to my babe without him being all pissy. I just wish everything was going to be okay. I finished my meal and started out the door to find my way home.