New friends

Back at the house, yet again with my new friends. I wouldn't call them friends but they will be my friends soon. When we first got there everyone was at the living room eating some waffles. I was offered some but Kian and I went out for a breakfast date this morning. When breakfast was done all the boys took out there phones and moped around the house until 3. Jc decided to take Lia Marie to the movies, Kian and I were going on a double date with Connor and Andrea.

Connor, Andrea, Kian, and I were going to Panera and then to the drive in to see 22 jump street. Jc and Lia Marie were supposed to be meeting us there but who knows. At the drive in I swear I saw Kenny, Same height, same hair. He turned around and it looked just like him but I guess it wasn't. I barely got to get another glance before I felt Kian lean in and plant a kiss on my lips. I assumed I was supposed to kiss back so I just pulled away looking into his eyes and leaning back in just to tease.

3 quarters the way through the movie we decided to head home it was like 8 at night and we have already seen it. Kian drove us home while the two lovebirds were sucking face in the back. I've never seen Andrea act like that I mean tonight she was wearing a very short cropped top with extremely short frayed jean shorts. She was practically sitting on Connor. Andrea has never really had a relationship, she always been kind of the loner but we never really told her that. We started to pull into the street when a car just turns and stops short in front of us and the guy gets out. Again I thought it was Kenny.

I was hyperventilating it was 9 now and the car was still following us. We couldn't turn into our road but we couldn't drive around forever and then Kian started driving downtown. It was a crazy experience for us but Kian kept us safe he was my hero he put his hand on my lower thigh and assured me that I was safe I couldn't help but smile. I could see a smile creep on his face too. We dropped them off at the house and went to my place for the night. We got home and put on the notebook a classic. Then I snuggled up into Kian's lap as a ball and drifted to sleep as a soon fell asleep too.

We woke up at 10 am and he was acting strange he kept yelling to get ready so I did I threw on down ripped jeans and a coral colored tank top and high top converse. Kian wore black skinny jeans a white t-shirt and a leather jacket and black vans. We got in the car and he put on his sunglasses and put a bandana in his hair he tossed me a white one and I automatically out my hair into a bun and put it on my head. I kissed Kian and turned on the radio. Stitches by Shawn Mendes was playing I started singing along when Kian shot me by surprise and did too. We both started laughing and jamming out to Shawn.