Forced love.

The day started when I was suddenly pushed against my Ferrari. I was so shocked it took a few minutes to realize who was up to it... Kian. His strong hands pinning my upper arm to my car and being centimeters from my face, close enough to feel his warm minty breath. Close enough that if I slipped our lips would connect, You get the point. " if you don't date me again I'll make your life a living hell " was the only thing Kian said before he let go. Like the smart ass I was I replied with " a simple good morning would have been good too ".

His face started to get red and his nostrils started to flare. His grip tightened but I wouldn't show my pain. If I agreed people would think I was desperate but I don't want my life to become a living hell. With a simple nod all the pain vanished leaving ten sore marks wear his fingers dug into my flesh. He grabbed my hand forcefully and dragged me into the building. Swerving through the crowd I could feel Kian hold my hand tighter to get through it still holding on to me. As much as I hated the thought of satin him again I kind of liked it, I want ready to let him go. I don't really know why Kian wanted me to be his girlfriend again but I was determined to find out.

Kian standing, holding my waist, while I'm trying to put things into my locker wouldn't let go. I turned so I was facing him, asked " Kian why the hell are you suddenly so into me " Kian just sorta shrugged and leaned in for a kiss. I put my hand where my lips would be and waited for him to open his eyes and laugh, I couldn't help but giggle giving it away. He opened his eyes with a big smile drawn on his face swooning me back into being in love with him but I wasn't going to fall for him, not this time. I was going to be the heart breaker, I was not going to let him break my heart this time.

Kian and I kept hanging out all week and I was more in love with him than ever and I knew it had to come to an end, but every second spent with Kian made me fall head over heels even more. I kept thinking of ways to drift myself away from him but I knew the only way that would happen is if I remove myself from his life. We were watching a movie, I was curled into his arm and his head was rested on mine, I lifted my head and he just stared at me. " Kian, I'm leaving to go to Arizona for the next week " it was a complete lie but I could see if Andrea wanted to go.

I felt so guilty the whole night, Kian like attached himself to me until me, Andrea, Lia Marie, and Jenn all left in my Ferrari and headed off to Arizona. I thought it would be good to have a week with my girls and not with Kian, hopefully it would drift us apart. The whole ride I couldn't get my mind off of me lying to Kian. But it wasn't lying because I am actually going it just wasn't really true at first. I was interrupted when we Jenn started screaming because she dropped her phone out side the window. And this is where the fun begins, it's only the beginning.