Boyfriend?

I called Kian my boyfriend. I cringed at the thought of that, no way would I ever date him. Too late! Everyone was already making rumors and asking me how Kian was like a 6th grader would. But in all honesty I kinda liked the thought of Kian being my boyfriend. It wasn't official yet, but I am hoping it's going to be soon!

I told Kian I was going to my next class, which wasn't a complete lie but, I went to the bathroom to go "freshen up" when I walked in there were three girls. "The plastics" [ reference; mean girls ] Grace, Aria, Lindsey, and Taylor. They all gave me a glare, looked at each other and Taylor said " oh look who it is, badass here is dating Kian Lawley " then her twin sister Grace said " I wouldn't be surprised if she was just a one night thing, like every other girl Kian dates " they all giggled making there way to the door when Lindsey shoves up up against the wall just staring at me then releases walking away.

It was whatever, I don't really care about those girls cause once I turn 18 I won't need to take shit from them. They just need to make people feel bad for them to feel good, people just work differently. I started doing my make up when my best friend Alexi walked in she ran over to me and gave me a big hug then squealed in my ear. " hey girl, I heard your dating Kian! Why didn't you tell me " she said all cheerfully, " we aren't actually dating yet " I said back her smile turned to a frown. " Girl! You have to stop it with him he's bad news " she said cautiously, " I'll be fine trust me " I said back reassuringly.

I walked to my third class with Kian while our hands were intertwined we took our seats and pretty much just talked the whole time. " hey wanna go out tonight " he said smiling. " umm..  Yea sure " I said. " yes! " he said even more happy he hugged me then kissed my cheek. The whole class I felt like all attention was on me. Even Kian's.

Later that night at around 7 Kian had picked me up he told me to wear something casual so I threw on medium washed ripped jeans, my favorite cropped tank top, my white converse, my hair thrown into a messy bun, and topped with a bandana. When I first saw Kian, I got happy, just seeing him makes me happy, the thought of him makes a rush through my body, a good one. Kian took me to a beach where we walked on the edge of the crackling waves and the wet sand.

He suddenly stopped, he grabbed my other hand so I was looking straight at him, he's 6"1 and I'm only 5"7. So kinda a height difference but whatever. We were inches away, I could feel his tense body touching mine. I looked into his deep, compassionate brown eyes, he looked so hot and that's when he leaned in to kiss me. I let him, when he kisses me I could feel sparks flying. It only lasted seconds but I couldn't stop smiling, adrenaline rushes throughout my body making me all jittery. That's when Kian stopped me and asked me to be his girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys! So I'm going to start putting in a message here, what do you think? But anyway if you want another chapter get me to;
200 reads total
5 votes each chapter
5 comments each chapter
As soon as you do that I will write you guys another chapter. Enjoy this one!