Preference #46 He tickles you

Beau- You were sitting in the kitchen, ready to go to the beach, while Beau finished getting ready. You had just finished eating your cereal when you heard the bedroom door open. Beau walked in, he looked great, but you'd never tell him that. "Hot shit coming through.." He said, pushing past you to get to the fridge. "Oh, Channing Tatum is coming?" you said, trying not to smile as you put your bowl in the sink. "What?" Beau turned and looked at you, pretending to be offended. "You couldn't have meant you by the whole 'hot shit' thing..." you replied. "That's it.." He said, smiling and grabbing your waist. He started tickling you and you lost it. You tried to run away, but he cornered you between the cabinets. "Take it back." He laughed, relentlessly tickling you. "Oh my god okay you're hot!" you shouted and he stopped. You sighed in relief. "That's better, now let's go" Beau smirked, grabbing the keys.

Luke- Your eyes opened, turning to the clock that read 6:30 a.m. You desperately needed to get up, you had a meeting to go to. "(Y/N), you have to get up, babe." Luke called from the doorway. You pushed your head deeper into the pillow, not wanting to move from the comfortable, warm spot you had made in the bed. You shut your eyes for what felt like a few seconds, but Luke called you again. "(Y/N), it's 6:45. You should have been up fifteen minutes ago.." He said sternly. You groaned at him. "Is that how we're going to play?" he said, and you turned away from him, head facing the opposite wall. You suddenly felt him on top of you. You opened your eyes just in time to watch him reach down to tickle you. "Luke!" you shouted. "Get out of bed!" He yelled back, laughing and tickling you more. "I will!" you screamed, and he stopped. "You suck.." you said, getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

Jai- "Well I do have the best sense of style between the both of us.." You said, talking to your friend over the phone. "What?" Jai said, turning to you. "Sorry, Jai is here. I'll put you on speaker." You said, pulling the phone away. You were discussing what to get Jai for Christmas and she mentioned clothes. "We were talking about Christmas gifts and I asked who had the best sense of style and (Y/N) said she did." Your friend said, filling Jai in. He turned to you with a shocked look on his face. "I dress better." He announced, and you shook your head. "Not a chance." You smirked over at him. "Is that so?" Jai said, and he jumped on you, starting to tickle you. "Admit it!" He shouted. He grabbed the phone and put it close enough to hear what was going on. "Okaaay, Jai is a way better dresser!" you shouted and Jai stopped. "You heard it here first." He laughed into the phone before giving you a kiss.

James- "Lets wrestle." James said, looking over at you. "You don't want me to kick your pretty boy butt, do you?" you laughed. James reached over and pushed you down off the couch, holding you until you landed softly on the floor. "Its on." You said, pulling him off the couch and on the floor. You two play wrestled until you managed to get on top of him, pinning one arm with your knee against his side, and holding the other one up. "Match point." You said, smirking. "No way." He said, wiggling his arm free from your hold. He started tickling you and you flopped off of him."This is cheating!" You shouted as he tickled you with both hands. You tried to escape, but he kept tickling. "Say I win." He said, laughing. "No way!" You shouted, and then he pinned you with his legs. It got to be too much. "Okay you win James," you shouted, but James shook his head. "You win!" you called out in desperation. James stopped, laughing as he helped you up from the floor- giving you a quick kiss.

Daniel- "Let's go out for dinner." Daniel said from the opposite side of the room. You were feeling really lazy and the last thing you wanted to do was get ready to go out. "No.." you whined back. "Come on, there's nothing to eat. It'll be fun" he whined back, taking your hands and trying to pull you up. "Tomorrow night, promise.." you said. Daniel let go of your hands and you plopped back against the mattress. "You have forced me to resort to extreme measures." He said as you gave him a strange look. Daniel stuck up his hands and you knew what he was up to. "Daniel don't!" you screamed as he began to tickle you. You flipped and moved around, trying to get away. "Say you'll go out for dinner and I'll stop." Daniel shouts over your laughing. "Okay! Okay I'm in! I'll go.." You said, sitting up. "Perfect." he said, laughing. You made a pouty face and he kissed your forehead. "Go get ready."