Preference #25 You wear something of his.

James-  "Jaaames." you pouted, running your fingers through your hair as you stood infront of the mirror- trying to fix your hair in some way that didn't look like a total mess. He arched an eyebrow, turning to look at you, "Yeah, baby?", he asked as he picked up his snapback from the dresser. You immediately reached over, pulling it from his head to place ontop of yours, "Thanks." you giggled, walking to the bathroom, "Be glad I love you.", he called out.

Jai-  You, and Jai were watching a movie, which was sort of your weekend activity during the winter. It was a scary one- by his request. You were curled up beside him, when you realized how cold the room really was, "Jai..", you whispered, unsure if he was even awake. "Hmm?", he hummed after a minute, tugging you into his side, "I'm cold." you admitted, looking around to see no blankets. He slowly pulled his arm back, slipping his hoodie off to reveal his under shirt, placing the hoodie in your lap, "There you go, beautiful."

Luke- You arrived at the hotel the boys were staying at in town, knocking on Luke's door with your bag by your side. He gave you a wide grin as soon as the door opened, tugging you into the room. After catching up, you decided to change into some comfortable clothes, "Shit..", you sighed, noticing that you forgot to pack a t-shirt. He asked what was wrong, to which you responded to with the truth. He chuckled, "I got cha.", he mumbled, pecking the back of your neck while placing his VANS t-shirt over your shoulder.

Beau-  You pouted, seeing Beau's beanie on the dresser. He'd been gone on tour for a week now, and you were supposed to Skype tonight. You picked up the beanie, placing it on your head, and began cleaning. Two hours or so later, long after you had  finished, you got a text from Beau- him informing you that he was back at the hotel room. You had forgotten the beanie was even on your head, and as soon as he saw you, he gave you a bright smile, "I see you like my fashion, " He chuckled, continuing, "I'll be back soon, babe." he assured.

Daniel- The two of you had spent the day at the beach, and you stopped at a restaurant along the beach side to grab a quick bite. "So, like I was saying-", you started, getting cut off by spilling the drink on your white shirt. Daniel immediately stood up, smiling as he grabbed the napkins from his side of the table, trying his best to soak up the drink covering your chest. "Daniel, quit.", you giggled, pushing his hand back. He grabbed the ends of his 'Lifeguard' tank top, slipping it off to reveal his bare chest, tossing it over to you, "Here. Put that on. I don't need anyone staring at my girlfriend's boobs.", he winked before adding, "Except me, that is."