Preference# 14 Boyfriend does my makeup tag.

Luke-  "Lipstick does nottttt belong on my eyelids. It's called lipstick for a reason." you whined, pushing his hand back as he held the brightest lipstick in your make-up bag, "Hush, I'm making you beautiful." He smiled, you raised a brow immediately, "Are you calling me ugly?", he rolled his eyes playfully, smoothing out the bright red blobs on your eyelids, "You already know you're beautiful, I tell you every day.", he reminded- closing the tube as he picked up pink eye shadow. He rubbed his finger in the powder, and began rubbing it across your cheekbones, "That's not blush, dork.", you giggled rubbing your face as he insisted he knew what he was doing.

James-    "Alright, this is uhh.. Foundation, I think?", James mumbled, chuckling as he looked over at the camera, holding up the only bronzier you owned. "James th-", you started, soon getting cut off by him already applying it, "I think this is a bit dark..", he said with a smile. He shrugged, and continued applying it, "This is a Snooki inspired look." James told the camera in a preppy American teenage-girl accent. You rolled your eyes, grinning, "You know the only way you're going to make up for getting mascara in my eye is a kiss.", he smirked slightly at your words, mumbling quietly, "I can think of something better.."

Beau- "I don't wanna hurt you." He laughed, nose crinkling, holding up the eyeliner pencil, "Just do it you big baby." you joked, "It's like a colored pencil.." He said glancing from your water line to the pencil. "If you're not going to do it, can you atleast let go." Beau slowly traced your water line, doing it well for the most part. As soon as he got done, you glanced in the mirror, "Ah.. It's not that bad." He rolled his eyes, grinning, "Yeah right, it's terrible.. But that's fine, either way you're gorgeous.", you mirrored his eye roll at his little comment, and reminded him, "Next I get to do yours." He groaned as soon as you said that, tossing the pencil into your make-up bag.

Daniel-  You both laughed as he pawed through all the makeup in your bag. He ended up putting make-up where ever it looked like it belonged, and whatever he could find, eye shadow on your lips, lip gloss on your cheeks, concealer on your eyelids- followed by black eye shadow once he realized what the pallete said. You two had a fun, but when it was over, you looked like a total mess. Daniel turned to the computer, smiling, admiring his work before hand. “I look like a hooker!” you laughed, picking up a mirror to get a better look. “Just the way I don't  like you.” he said, laughing, and you kissed him lightly before going to wash the makeup off.

Jai-   "Hey, you aren't doing too bad." you smiled, feeling as though he had most of his stuff right. He sat criss crossed infront of you, gently moving the mascara brush along your eye lashes. You thought everything was going okay, until he grabbed the eyeliner, and started tracing your eyebrows, "Jai!", you giggled. "What..", he smiled, continuing to do so. "Eyeliner on my eyebrows.", you told him, poking his cheek gently. "I know that, I just felt like I was doing to well to be a guy..", you gave him a confused look, checking your face out on the camera screen, "It's not to bad, you should do my make-up more often.." You smiled, as he ended the video with pressing a kiss to your cheek.