Preference #4 His celebrity man crush.

Beau- Zac Efron

    Every time Zac Efron came on your t.v, you expected Beau to squeal from a room away. Okay maybe he wasn't that serious, though you did once catch him looking through pictures of  Zac, he definitely couldn't deny the fact he had a thing for the rather handsome 26 year old.

Daniel-Channing Tatum

   Daniel saw 21 Jump Street, and that was it. He talked more about Channing than you did, which was hard to do. Ever since then, he's admitted to having a bit of a man crush on him, but who could blame him, really? He even watched Magic Mike with you, which was to your surprise.

Jai- Elvis Presley

  You always thought Jai's obsession with Elvis was just about music, but nope. You knew he had a bit of a crush when you walked into the room to find him trying to make the same expression as Elvis did in a picture in the mirror, then he began to talk about how good Elvis looked, and how he wished he was born in that erra so he could see it first hand- you got the hint quickly.

James- Luke Brooks

      James, and Luke always seemed to be great friends. That was until you discovered their tiny 'bromance', every time you turned around they were hugged up on each other or laughing so hard at one another their faces were red. You couldn't complain though, it was extremely cute that your boyfriend, and his friend were this close.

Luke- Niall Horan

    You knew Luke liked One Direction when you two first met, but you never knew he had a thing for Niall. As soon as you brought up the blonde Irish, Luke would loathe over his accent, hair, anything. Some days he even dressed like him, you honestly weren't sure if Luke had a crush, or an obsession