Preference #1 He gets jealous.

Beau- When Beau gets jealous, he usually loses his temper- not intentionally, but he's always been the jealous type.

You, and Beau happened to have been fighting the whole morning about every little thing. At this point, you had resorted to ignoring him. He didn't appreciate it, but he couldn't complain- he knew he'd been a jerk all day. You both decided to stop at the gas station on the way home from shopping to grab a few snacks, when you went to the register to purchase your drink the man got awfully flirty with you. Beau ignored it at first, but after witnessing a wink he got rather pissed, "Hey buddy? Are you a bag of doritos, because you're so fucking cheesy." Beau blurted out, tossing what he was once planning to buy on the counter before storming off to the car. As soon as you got back in on the passenger side he sighed, looking over at you, "Look. I'm really sorry, I've just been stressed. That doesn't mean I want to see you with anyone else.. I love you. That bothers me, honestly. You're too cute to share", he chuckled, a kiss following.

Jai- When Jai gets jealous, he normally stays quiet until later that night, he never really expresses his feelings anywhere else, but in private.

You hadn't seen each other in months due to the Got Cake tour keeping him busy. The first night he got home, he explained how much he missed you, and that he wanted to take you out for a nice dinner. You had ate at this restaurant with friends before, and you'd always wondered if one of the waiters had a thing for you considering he thought you were single. The minute you guys sat down, the familiar face appeared with the menus, handing them to you. You sighed mentally, flashing Jai a smile that he quickly returned, wishing you could ask for a different waiter. Your eyes scanned over the menu, as Jai did also. As soon as your food got to the table, you saw the waiters smirk, his eyes staying glued on you. Jai picked up on this action quickly, giving the man a quick glare, "So, how are you?" The waiter asked, "Your dress fits nicely." Jai soon mumbled, "I'd enjoy it if you'd let us eat in peace.." The man took the hint, and left you two to enjoy your meal, which included lots of catching up, and laughter. The minute you two got home, Jai pulled you to him, placing his hand on your lower back as his lips pressed to yours, "I missed you.. So much, and I... Was he hot? Did you find him hot? I mean, I know i'm not that great, and I'm not always there, but I-", you cut him off with a quiet laugh, tugging him down onto the couch, "Hush.. You're perfect."

Daniel- When Skip gets jealous- well, he never really gets jealous. That always made you mad. You wanted him to care enough to say something, so you often went along with flirting.

"Do you just not care?", you scoffed with a roll of your eyes. You had been at the water park with the boys earlier, and the you found the cutest bikini you had to wear, hoping today was the day you'd get some form of jealousy out of Daniel. You didn't want to give him the wrong idea, but you were tired of it. Guys had stared at you all day, even gained a few whistles, and Daniel was too busy studying his icecream to care. It's not like he hadn't seen it, the fingers on his right hand hadn't unlaced from yours almost all day. "What are you talking about.." he asked innocently, "Guys looked at me all day, stared even, and you could care less?? It's been like this for years now.", Daniel quickly pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. "Honestly," he admitted, "I get jealous all the time. Non stop, but I don't say anything because I see how Beau, and (Y/F/N) are when Beau gets jealous.. And I don't want you to think I don't trust you.", you smiled softly, looking down at the floor as he explained his reasoning. You eventually leaned forward, and kissed his cheek, "You missed.." he smiled.

James-When James gets jealous, he always feels like you could've avoided the situation. He normally ends up ignoring you, but you usually do something he can't help but smile at, normally ending your fued.

It'd been a long day since this morning when you, and James decided to grab some breakfast. A guy in the parking lot decided to hit on you- which you smiled at. James took it pretty bad, and ignored you the whole ride home. Once you guys walked through the door, the first thing he did was pull his phone out of his pocket, keeping his full attention on the screen as you tried to get him to talk to you, which he knew made you mad. "What's wrong?" you just kept repeating. He walked to the kitchen, you following shortly behind, "James.. Talk to me." You whined, he leaned against the kitchen counter, and continued to text Luke. "Fine, don't, whatever.." You said swiftly, trying the reverse psychology approach. As soon as you spun around to make a dramatic exit. You forgot you were only wearing socks, and you slipped. All you heard was a soft laugh from James, before his hand reached down to grab yours. He didn't let go of your hand till your face was inches away from his. "You okay?" he mumbled, before giving you a quick kiss. You nodded slowly, your smile widening, glad you had ended his streak of silence. "I love you.. and I don't like seeing you smiling at any other guy's flirting.." He admitted, soon sweeping you off of your feet into his arms, considering that was a pretty hard slip.

Luke- Sassy is the word. Not only did he get mad, he'd get sassy with the guy. Luke didn't have any tolerance for men messing with his girl, and that is that.

As soon as you heard an, "Oh hell no." You knew the man who touched your ass was toast. Luke ran from the one end of the grocery aisle to where you were at, a man had been flirting with you while grabbing a grocery item you couldn't reach on the shelf. The minute you turned around to place it in the cart, he made his move. This didn't go well with Luke, and when he made it down to you, he turned to the guy, letting his lip ring slip from between his teeth. "You think your funny mate? You think you can go around touching what ever you want? Well guess what? It doesn't work like that, and maybe you need a reality check. I don't appreciate your hands on my girl, and you really don't want these problems.", Luke turned to a woman standing beside the small group, "Hey, ma'am, do you think it's okay to touch a girl if she doesn't want you to? No? Well this man right fucking here. This douche, did.", Luke continued to tell everyone who walked by about the man standing beside you who was to confused, and honestly scared to move. He was a lot smaller than Luke, and you were almost positive he was intimidated. Before walking off, Luke pushed the guy into the shelf beside you. As soon as you got both got home, Luke tackled you onto the couch, showering your face with kisses, with a few muffled apologies for embarassing you at the store.