Preference #26 One of the boys catch you in a heated moment.

Jai- Jai had just gotten back to the hotel, only to see that you had surprised him by flying out and hiding in his hotel room until he got back from the Meet and Greet. The second you saw each other he was all over you, you were both dying to see each other, I mean, two months apart definitely had something to do with it. He had thrown you down onto the bed, where you two were currently entangled in each other, heavily kissing. Before you could pull apart, you heard the door open, Luke screaming a loud "Surpise!", since he was the one to set up this whole thing- then awkward silence. You pulled apart while your cheeks flushed dark pink, hearing a sigh slip from Jai, annoyed. "I guess you found your surprise..." Luke trailed off as Jai groaned. "Get out!" He said, to which Luke quickly left, before he attached his lips back to yours.

Beau- Being the eldest of the group, you guys were often being caught in compromising positions, like right now. You were in the hallway of the hotel, not even a room yet, and his hands were shoved up your shirt, having a pretty hardcore make out session. It was one of those times where neither of you could control yourselves. You could hear the elevator open, and you both sprung apart quickly, eyes wide. He tried to be smooth, but unfortunately, Daniel walked out of the elevator right as you tried to fix your shirt. He stopped when he saw you guys, and then began laughing and raising his eyebrows. You turned completely red, and Beau looked down at his feet, a small smile on his face.

Luke- You kissed him hungrily, gripping the roots of his hair tightly. Currently you were both on the stage of the arena that they would be meeting fans at in less than two hours, no one around. You didn't get much alone time, so this was perfect. He bit your lip sharply and you gasped, making him smile into the kiss. Suddenly, you heard a round of loud claps come from one of the seats, and you sprung apart quickly, your eyes darting around. You saw Jai standing there smirking, and clapping at you two. "Ugh." Luke groaned, flicking his brother off.

Daniel- You two were the most energetic of all the couples, for some odd reason. So doing spontaneous things was definitely something you guys were used too. Which is why you were both running through the beach at midnight- the other boys were at the bonfire, but you wanted to splash around in the water. Splashing ended up turning into making out on the sand very quickly, and it got heated soon after. So quickly in fact that you didn't notice that James had decided to see what was taking you two so long, so when he stumbled across you two, he started wolf whistling, causing you to pull apart. "Damn Daniel, can't even wait until we get back to the hotel?" James asked, to which Daniel rolled his eyes.  

James- What started as an innocent kiss in your hotel room began a full out make out session. You were sitting on his lap on your bed, and he was fiddling with the ends of your shirt. You had just arrived yesterday, and you had already been caught in a position like this twice in the last day, so when the door flung open and you heard Beau's distinctive voice scream, you both just pulled apart and smiled sheepishly. "Not again guys." Beau said, pretending to shield his eyes. You laughed, hugging James tightly, burying your face in his chest.