Preference #17 How he teases you.

Daniel-  When Daniel knows you're in the mood, he will take off his shirt extremely slow, making sure to flex every muscle until he is only standing in his tight undershirt. He'll chuckle quietly, and smile "Like whatcha see?" You'll nod quickly, your eyes glued on his body. He'll always come closer to you, but won't touch, until you practically beg.

Jai-  He has this husky laugh, the kind when he tries to keep quiet. It's a  low enough laugh that after a while it can begin  to sound like a moan, "You trying to turn me on, Jai?" You ask, raising a brow. He'll kiss you slightly, but never for too long. "Now if I were trying to turn you on," he'll say; a hand rubbing across your thigh, "You wouldn't have to question it, you'd just know." He follows his remark with a  kiss to your neck, and bites the space below your earlobe. "I know, now." He then laughs, kissing your neck again.

Luke- He bites his lips, constantly. Normally when he bites his lips, that's his 'cue' for you to kiss him. However, when you do go in for a kiss- he'll kiss you slowly, gently, knowing that it drives you crazy. You'll pull back, and grin at him, as soon as you do he'll bite his lip again, "Let me know you want it," he'll say; voice quiet as his eyes set on your lips before meeting your eyes again.

James- James will start rubbing your back, but keeps his hands strictly on the upper half, mostly your shoulders. As soon as you realize what he's doing, you turn your head around, "You know, I don't mind you massaging any other place.", you smirk.  He kisses the top of your shoulder, "I'll get there. Patience, babe. Patience."

Beau- His hands. He'll move his hands to every available spot on your body except the spots that you really want him to. You'll moan quietly, trying to give him some sort of hint, but he just keep his hands in place, "I'm going to make you beg, you're not getting off that easily.", he smirks.