Preference #28 Movies.

Beau- “You picked the movie last night,” He reminded you as he sat down beside you. You immediately snuggled into his chest, his arms wrapping around you protectively. The opening credits rolled by and you groaned just as the movie was starting. “You make it worse then it is babe,” he said laughing as you pulled the blanket tighter around you. Within the first few minutes somebody had already been killed in the most grotesque way possible. Hiding your face in Beau’s chest, he ran a hand up your arm soothingly as he laughed. “You’re adorable.” He said. “You’re an ass." You said still hiding your face. “Hey. That’s not very nice!” He said laughing slightly. “You picked this movie on purpose, didn’t you?” You said glancing back at the screen and wincing as another blood curdling scream echoed off of the television. “Who me? Pick a scary movie on purpose, ha, no.” You playfully slapped his chest, his arms tightening around you. “You know you love me,” He said kissing your head. “I guess.” You said wincing and tucking yourself into his side, trying to avoid looking at the screen. "You know I'd protect you, I always will.” He said into your hair. Needless to say for most of the movie you hid your face chest. 

Jai-  "Quit.", you giggled as Jai poked at your side. You had decided to go see a movie, a chick flick by your request, that had been out for a while in hopes that not many people would be there. As Jai pulled up the arm rest to tug you to his side, maybe three or four people walked in, as you predicted. You both decided to sit at the top of the theater for privacy purposes, and it seemed to be working. Jai leaned in, kissing your forehead, paying more attention to you than the movie at this point. After a few scenes, a heated make out session appeared on the screen, and you could practically feel him looking down at you. You looked up at him, and moments later his lips were pressed to yours. The movie ended after a long while, most of that time spent with your eyes on each other, not the screen.

Luke-  “I think I’m gonna be sick.” You said as another person was mauled to death on the screen. You flinched, as blood spattered on the lens. “Don’t be a wimp,” Daniel said from across the room, laughing at your reaction. “How can you all just watch this? It’s so gross.” You said, a scream finishing your words. “It’s fake.” Luke said beside you laughing. “You can practically see the fake blood packs in their shirts.” He said rubbing your arm. “You all are twisted,” You said looking down at your phone. “It’s almost over,” Luke said from beside you. “It’s been like thirty minutes,” You said, sighing. “It’s getting close- only like an hour left.” He said, you groaned and rested your head on his shoulder. “You’re really uncomfortable, aren’t you?” He whispered, his warm breath on your cheek. You didn’t answer, adverting your gaze to your lap instead of up at the screen. “Let’s go for a walk or something, I’ve seen this like half a dozen times before.” He said standing up, grabbing your hand in the process. “Thanks,” You said, following him out. 

James- You sat down in a seat in the middle of the theater, getting comfy beside James. It wasn't long after the movie started that James lips were locked with yours, the theater was packed, and plenty of eyes were on you, but you could both care less. James had just gotten back from touring, and he had planned to take you out on a cute date. You had gotten a few quick pecks, but nothing to make up for almost a month from your last kiss, so it resorted in this. After a while, you pulled back, face a shade of dark pink. He pulled you to him, cuddling up as the movie continued to play. People continued to give you looks, but it didn't matter.

Daniel-  You, and Daniel were still in it’s early stages and currently you were at his flat, having a nice night. “Want to watch a movie?” He asked, a cheeky grin on his face. “Sure.” You said crossing your legs on the couch and settling into the cushions. He stood up, walking towards the cabinet, and grabbed a movie, putting it into the player, before sitting back with you, his arm resting on the back of the couch around you. The opening credits rolled by, finally revealing the title. A classic horror movie, ‘It’ was playing. “Oh I love this movie- It's really good!” You said shifting to look at him. His head snapped towards you, his eyebrows raised. “Really? You actually like scary movies?” He said. You smiled, laughing slighlty. “Yeah.. They’re good. I just tell myself that they’re not real. Why?” You asked. “Who knew you were so damn brave, yeah? I was going to play a horror movie, figuring you’d get scared, and we’d end up cuddling- but it’s fine..” He said with a slight smile on his face. You decided to play along, changing your plan. “Oh dear Daniel, this movie is just so scary… I don’t know if I can watch.” It took him a few moments before he got it, a soft smile breaking out on his face. “I’ll protect you!” He said in his deepest voice, pulling you closer and tucking you into his side. “Aw, how sweet.” You said laughing as the movie began to play.