Preference #34 You fall asleep on him.

Luke-  The last thing you remember is being halfway through a horror movie with Luke, when you were passed out. You and him both had to admit, it was boring, he practically yawned through the entire movie. As soon as he noticed you were asleep, he regretted having his arm positioned the way it was. It was bound to fall asleep, but he didn't mind honestly, you looked so cute asleep it almost made up for it. After almost an hour of the feeling of pure static run through his arm, he shifted it, allowing your head to fall down to his chest comfortably. Though he wasn't the most comfortable he'd ever been, he curled up and slept with you on the couch so he wouldn't have to wake you up.

Beau-   It'd been one of the longest plane rides you'd ever been on, the last flight on your way home to Australia from America. The arm rest between you and Beau was lifted, and you were leaned against his chest, watching a movie on the laptop screen. You weren't sure what the movie was titled, but it was probably the bordest you'd been in your entire life. Somewhere near the end of it, you were asleep on his chest, finally comfortable. Jet lag was killing you both, and you were exhausted. He ended up setting his laptop aside in the pocket on the back of the seat in front of you, and he rested his head on top of yours, deciding to catch up on some sleep he was lacking, too.

Daniel-  The boys decided to go on a camping trip, but instead of flying to the location, they decided to drive. A twelve hour drive. You got a late start due to the service at the restaurant being very slow, and at this point you were struggling to stay awake in the backseat leaned against Daniel. At one point you kind of just curled your legs up in his lap, and used his shoulder for a pillow. You weren't very comfortable, but you didn't want to make Daniel feel anymore uncomfortable than you already assumed he was. You felt the car stop eventually, and you weren't sure why, but you really were too tired to care at this point. Beau was sitting in the very back, and you felt Daniel slowly pull back from you. "C'mon babe, we're going to get in the very back so you can get comfortable.." Daniel said quietly. As soon as Beau switched places with you two, you laid out in the back seat, head placed in Daniel's lap as he messed with your hair until you fell back asleep.

Jai-  You and Jai sat in the living room floor as he kept drawing, he had a tattoo idea, and he'd been sitting working on it for hours. It was pretty late, and you were tired, but you wanted to see his progress first. "Jaiii." You whined softly, reaching down to mess with his hair. "Hm?" He mumbled barely audible, shading part of a skull. You sat down, laying out flat, placing your head against his thigh, "How's your drawing going?" You asked, looking up at him. "Ah, good, just a bit tired.." He admitted, leaning down to give you a quick kiss. After a few minute of just laying there, you actually ended up falling asleep. As you shifted onto your side, face facing his hip, it made it impossible for him to keep drawing. He grinned down at you, reaching into his pens and things to pull out a washable marker. He began drawing small stuff on your face, and once finished carried you upstairs to sleep comfortably. You didn't even notice until you looked in the mirror the next morning.

James-  For the first time ever, you and James planned to do a Twitcam together. He had just gotten home from visting with family, you couldn't go this time because you were really sick. You were extremely tired, because you spent all the previous night skyping with him. The Twitcam was going well for about an hour, when you ended up falling asleep against his shoulder. He began endlessly rambling about his feelings for you to the fans, and when you woke up your ship name was still trending on Twitter. "What's this about, James?" You asked, showing him the Hashtag. "Oh.. Uh.. Guess you should rewatch our Twitcam for yourself.", he grinned.