Preference #39 You're drunk, he's sober.

Jai- "Jaaaaaiiii.", you squeaked out. He had just gotten you home after a night out, and you could barely hold yourself up. He shook his head, seeing you pressed against the fish tank, "What..?" he asked, followed by a sigh. You immediately started making bubble noises, "What are you doing, love?" he groaned. "Fish whispering.." you mumbled out.

Luke- Luke sighed, carrying you in from the car because you refused to take your heels off, but you couldn't walk straight. He gently placed you on the couch, reminding you to not get up. After returning to the couch with a glass of water, he sat on the opposite end. "Hey. Heeeeey." you whisper yelled over to him, "Yeah?", he asked, placing the glass down before scooting over to you. "Can I have something to drink..?" you asked, pouting. He went to reach for his water, but you whined out, "No, no. I mean like.. Something to drink." He shook his head, "You'd kill me in the morning if I did."

James- "James, James. He's not.. Lames." You giggled out from the kitchen floor, you were just sitting there looking up at James' poor attempt to work the coffee pot. "Babe, why don't you go lay down..?" He asked you, glancing over. "I don't wanna. Oh my gosh, we should call your mom! It's only like 7 o' clock." In reality it was 2 in the morning, you'd both just gotten home, and the last thing you needed to do was call anyone. "No, no. Let's not," "You don't like your mom?" You gasped, attempting to stand up, but you ended up stumbling into him. "Watch where you're goinggg." He smiled, catching you, pecking your forehead.

Beau- You went out for your best friend's birthday, and Beau stayed at home. He was staying up, waiting for you, and was doing a twitcam. You walked through the door, "Baaaabe, I'm home. Where are yooou?" He laughed, and said, "That, my friends, is a very drunk (Y/N). Enjoy this, it's funny." You stumbled over, "I'm not drunk okay, I'm just very happy." You sat next to him, and started poking his face. He was trying to be serious, but he ended up laughing every time you did anything. He was in the middle of going through questions when you shouted out, "BABE, OH MY GOD, OKAY SO THEY PLAYED MY JAM AT THE CLUB. I WAS LIKE, THIS IS MY SHIT. I GOT UP AND I SHOWED THEM MY MOVES." He laughed, raising a brow. "Let's get you to bed, okay?" You protested, "NO. They love me. YOU LOVE ME RIGHT?" You asked the camera. They all said yes, but Beau ignored it. He picked you up, and got you wrapped up in blankets. You woke up to a bunch of tweets about you drunk, and gifs of you.

Daniel- "I want a tattoo," you decide, your arm wrapped around Daniel as you two make your way down the street. "No, you don't," he replied, looking at the tattoo shop. You were totally drunk. "I do! I want one of a blueberry," you decide, putting your hands on your hips and grabbing a nearby streetlamp as you stumble. "YES. Blueberry," Daniel nods, suddenly pleased with the idea. "Blueberry time," you sing, making your way to the front counter. "We want blueberry tattoos, on our butt cheeks!" you slam your hand down on the counter and look at the guy with the pierced eyebrow and nod. The guy laughs and shakes his head. "Sorry, we don't tattoo drunks. Although your tattoo sounds intriguing," he says gently, dialing for a cab. "We're not drunk!" You declare. "Right... A cab's on its way, you two. Wait here." the guy says, shaking his head. "But I want a blueberry on my butt cheek.." you pout. The guy at the counter sighs. "How about a temporary tattoo, then?" You nod happily and clap. "YES. Come on Daniel, we're getting blueberries," you motion for him to come over and the mohawked man rolls his eyes. The next morning you scream as you look in the mirror, "WHY IS THERE A BLUEBERRY TATTOO ON MY ASS?"