Lying Part 2

Holy fucking baby JESUS.

I'm at school, yeah? Typing another rant, enjoying raging to the general public that actally like to listen. I look at my rant book, it has 5 reads.

I literally, 1 MINUTE LATER, go to read an updated book that one of the people I followed posted, I come back..

And my rant book has 14 reads.

One minute.

Later.

Dafuck?

HOW is all I have to say.

My good books, I don't even consider this that good of a book, I mean, it's just me raging to the general public! My GOOD books don't even have 50 reads and they've been up for like a fucking month!

Now I'm not complaining about my rant book, I mean holy fuck it might be the thing that finally gets me somewhat famous.

But really? A rant book? I mean shout for joy and shit but What dee fucckkk... Why.. why.. I SPEND MAYBE 3 MINUTES ON EACH RANT, YET I SPEND HOURS UPDATING AND PEFECTING MY GOOD BOOKS.

Yet that has no comments..

No votes really..

NO 100-200 READS...

What the fuck is up with this lying thing of Wattpad? Is it lying to me? Is it like HEY DARKPETAL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS...Oh btw you have another 14 readers.

Me: HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Anyways, thanks Wattpad, for the shitty ass reaction time, and the hatred you make me fuel into my Rants. 

********

I'm really glad this is becoming popular :) It's even ranked o: Even if it's only like 500 something, HEY ITS A START <333!!!

Comment (Please c:) Rant under the comment section, you know i'll look at it, and If i get enough voters/followers/commenters.. I may start a question for each rant ^^" 

Thank you again.. <3