Facebook "Friend me!"

Okokok lets get down to the point here. First of all before I even start this rant, I just wanna say holy shit o:

This book has FLOWN out the roof and I love it. I love the adoration from you guys and the love from the comments and all those votes... they're so shiny *- * 

BUT ANYWAYS I really do appreciate everything you guys have done for me so far. Because of this book, my other books are really starting to go viral. (As viral as they can at the moment :P) 

I owe you guys everything, so here's 2 new rants for you all. I may even do some more :) Thanks so much guys.. I love y'all!

_______________________________________________________________

Anyone use Facebook?

I don't! :) Anymore.

Do you wanna know why I dont use it anymore? Its because of the stupid idiots that don't think their actions through before they perform them! A common demeaner would be friending someone. Lets have a come to Jesus meeting before you decide to press the Friend Me option on Facebook. 

Think about this person you are trying to add, and think about it loongggg and hard. 

Did I ever wrong this person in the past? Did I ever piss them off? Is there any reason to as why this person may have an intense hatred for me?

"I only blew her boyfriend at her birthday party but she wont mind.. friend me! :D"

No. 

Last time I checked, PEOPLE DONT TEND to add their enemies/intense burning hatred for individuals.

Another thing about friending people, its hilarious how it becomes a trophy for some peeps. 

"I have over 600 friends, fuck you all.. im so popular >:D"

Dafuq? So having 600 friends on a social networking system makes you popular?

No no.. it just makes you fucking pathetic if you're gonna boast about it!

Oh and by the way, congratz, now your so called friends know you only friended them for that silly, cute little number.

"What the hell? I only have 76 friends now?"

I wonder why :]