Hallways

How many of you are still in HighSchool?

I am, and I fucking HATE IT.

I graduate this year, thankfully. As a matter of fact, I get out in about 2-3 weeks.

So fucking happy.

One thing that I can't wait to get away from are the FUCKING HALLWAYS.

You're walking down a TINY hallway with a million people all around you, so you feel compressed and uncomfortable.

Does it help that people are stopping in the middle of the hall and either doing one or ALL of the following:

1) Kissing their boyfriends

2) Laughing and talking to their friends

3) Going through their backpack

4) Texting

5) Hugging their friends or gossiping

I couldn't give two fucks about your life in the hall, but what I do give two fucks about is the fact you my fucking idiot, are in MY way in the MIDDLE of the hall.

There's only so much room to move in these shitty ass hallways. So fucking move your ass to where you belong.

If you are going to do any of the following, do it outside or in a fucking class room.

DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF MY WALKING SPACE.

Also, STOP running me off the side of the walk outside you fucking jerks!

I don't care if you have a million people talking and walking with you. Walk in a straight line on your.. YOUR side of the walk.

NOT.

MINE.

I don't care to have my shoes filthy because your mouth won't stop running off to your friends who just so happen to be standing right beside you.

MOVE YOUR ASSES BEFORE I THROW YOU DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.

Hallway standers...

Fuck -_-